Close friends , Till the end..We hope.

Close friends , Till the end..We hope.

A Story by Manda
"

Third book similar to the first and second .

"
 Alyssa woke up when grandma screamed, "Your phones ringing!" She yawned and picked up the phone, "hello?" A voice came from the other side of the phone, "Goodmorning baby." She smiled with excitement, "Goodmorning Teddybear." "Get ready, and pack some clothes," he said, "Grandma said you can stay the night for two nights tonight!" "Alright," she replied "I'll be out in a minute." She hung up the phone and washed her hair. Alyssa then packed two pairs of clothes and locked up her room. She went out into the kitchen and grabbed some toast. "Knock Knock," came a friendly voice from outside the door. "Who's there?" she asked. "Teddybear," he replied. "Yay!" She opened the door and jumped into his arms. "Grandma, I'll be back later if anything happens then call me okay I love you bye." She hugs her goodbye. "I love you too sweetie." She ran out the door and down the hallway out the front door to the car. She gave teddybear's mom a kiss on the cheek. "How are you darling" Alyssa asked his mother. "I'm great, and you sweetheart?" She replied. "Amazing, thanks for letting me stay." "Ha, I think it's cute the way you talk to my mom," Teddybear butted in. "Sorry it's just your mom is amazing hun" she laughed. "I know I am," replied his mother and she winked and laughed at Alyssa. "Love can you take us to the school? We were going to hang out with a couple friends there," asked Alyssa. "Not right now, I want you guys to eat first alright?' "Sure" She drove up to the house, they all got out and waited for the pizza. Five minutes passed. The door bell rang, "Pizza's here!" Yelled teddybears mom. She brought the pizza into the kitchen they both took a piece. "mmmm, yummy," Alyssa said as she finished her piece. "Let's go now, the group is waiting." Teddybear pulls on Alyssa's arm and pokes her. "Okay??" she grabbed her hoodie and yelled to Teddybears mom that they would be back later. "Be safe!" she yelled back. Teddybear locked the front door. "I'll race you to the school!" betted Alyssa. "Bet'cha' I can make it there faster, babe!" yelled Teddybear but Alyssa was almost there. Out popped Alice at Alyssa.

    "Hey Alyssa!" yelled Alice. "Hey darling," she replied as she hugged and finsihed walking the last ten feet with her. Alyssa hugged everyone else, when Teddybear caught up. "So what do you want to do hun?" said Ari. "How bout we break into the school?" answered Garrett. "No thanks, stupid f*g move," Bob said. "Let's pair up, and..." "and what emily?" "Oh, and I dunno make out..dance..talk?" She winked at Garrett. "I get Alyssa then," Teddybear announced. "Okay, guys choose then, I guess?" questioned Garrett. "Mhm," They all agreed. "I choose you, Emily," said Garrett as he pulled her in for a long passionate kiss. "YUCK, I pick Casey," "Why me?" asked Casey as she winked at Bob. "Because I did?" "I picks Alice," Yelled Steve. "Thanks," "No prob," "Then I get Ari," winked Larry. "So pick a thing to do?" asked Alyssa. "We pick going to the park, so yeah," said Emily. "The mall, we think," Replied Casey. "Inside the school," yelled Larry. "To the field or for a walk" answered Steve. "What about my place?" questioned Teddybear. "That sounds like a good idea, but," "But what Bob?" "Well you told Alyssa people need to respect your family," "Yeah, so?" "I won't." "Thanks, for telling me." "Yupp." All of a sudden they heard loud scream. "What was that?" "I have no idea" a girl came running towards them with torn clothes and missing an arm gushing out at them, Ari got some on her. "F**K THAT I'M OUT!" yelled Garrett. "I'm scared" Alyssa said and the chick fell to the ground. "Now, I'm out" said Casey. "Let's go," said. Right then two crazed eye  guys showed up. "Baby, get behind me," Teddybear said as he pushed her behind him close to the school. "You guys go in there okay?" Alyssa told the others and kissed Teddybear. Alyssa signaled Casey and Ari to check the doors to the school. "They won't open" Garrett popped up with a key.

"How'd you...?" "He knows his way" Emily said biting on her lower lip staring at Garrett.  They shove thereselves in. Teddybear, Steve, Bob, and Larry run towards the school and get in. A second later the crazed eyed guys run after them. One breaks the window. "Here put this there!" said Alice as she brings over a teachers desk. And Steve followed with another. They push it up against the doors. "That will hold for now," says Garrett stating the obvious. Emily pulled him into the other room. "Can you guys find some lights?" asked Alice. "No, it'll attract them" "Then what Alyssa?" "Find flashlights, oh Ari you should go get washed up," Ari heads off to find a sink. Alyssa then goes upstairs to a science room and grabs sharp objects that were used to disect frogs. And some chemicals with a box of matches.  Teddybear knocked on the door. "Baby, what's wrong?" "I'm worried about your mom and my grandma," "Oh, well," "Well, nothing I'm going to get them some how," He kisses Alyssa. "They'll be oka.." Alyssas phone interupted him. "Hello?" she answered axiously. "Yes, dear are you guys okay?"... "Yupp, they tried to get in, did you hide?"... "Did you get bitten?"... "No,"... "good, I'll come and get you."... "How many are outside,"... "Trust me, I will"... "Be safe".... "Love you too hun".. "Is my mom okay?" Teddybear asked caustiously. "Yes," "are you?" "Yup," Alyssa grabs cloth and chemicals with a lighter. Little did they know Ari was listening the whole time she follows out. "grab the backpack and put these in there," Said alyssa. She handed him some candybars and gatorade. "Let's go now" "Yes," Alyssa kissed him "Whatever happens I lvoe you" Alyssa and teddybear walk past everybody. Ari runs up to them. "She's leaving us here to die! I heard her she doesn't care!" Where are you going?" asked bob. "To get my mother in law. anyone else coming?" "Are you out of your mind,? HELL NO" "Then you watch over them,  I love you guys bye."

She pushed him aside and unblocked the door. Alyssa grabbed one of the cloths and drenched it in chemicals then lights it on fire with a match and threw it out towards the horde of zombies that clawed at the doors and swatted at them.  She started to run, Teddybear followed. "ARE THEY CRAZY?!?" yelled Garrett. Alyssa made it near the house, there was about five other zombies surrounding it. "look over here!" yelled Alyssa and she runs in a different direction. "Go get your mom babe!" She yelled back to Teddybear. He runs out from behind a bush towards the house. "Mom, pack up all of this stuff," he grabbed the dogs and puts them in the back of the car, with the food, clothes and wepons, he stole from his dad's closet.  "Mom, drive me here!" He points to the school on a map. "Honk once or twice?" she asked. "Once," he replied. "What the heck is that..?" said Ari as she peered out the door. "Look it's Teddybear with a car, let's go!" yelled Emily. They all ran up to the car, "why should I pick you guys up? You failed as a friend!" he unlocked the door. The sitting arraingements were simple. Teddybear, his mom and sister in the front, Casey, Alice, Steve and Larry, in the back. Arie, Bob, Garrett, and Emily, plus the dogs in the trunk area. "Where's Alyssa?" asked Steve. "She ran away to protect you guys," said Teddybear. "But.." said Ari. "But nothing, she could be dead right now and you guys are so selfish!" cried Teddybear. "Hun, where did she want us at..?" Casey asked. "Grandmas," "mmmk, love!" "Get yo elbow outta my side right now!" yelled Steve to Larry. "Almost there," said Casey.

They turned into the complex, towards the back. Grandma already had the window opened. "Dog's first, please," said Teddybears mom when they backed up to the window. The dogs were handed to Grandma and they started running around the room all happy. "Now stuff," said Bob. "mmk, Ari come on sweetheart," Grandma pulls her up and brings her through the window. Everyone else follows and jumped in. Grandma pulled out a bunch of blankets and told them that they all had to sleep out in the living room that the bedroom was not big enough for everyone.   "Where is Alyssa?" "well, we don't exactly know.." said Casey. "what do you mean you don't know?" "She is trying to save the world again" Emily rolled her eyes with reply. "no, she was saving me," said Teddybear. "I take full responsibility," "you should, it's your fault" yelled Grandma. "Hey, hey, hey now. Don't yell at him for it, " "Yeah, she loves him and us, she was trying to protect us," added in Ari. "Agreed," replied Bob. "Go to bed," yells Steve as he passes out on the floor. They all followed and fell asleep. They awoke in the morning to the smell of pankakes, surup, and waffles in the morning. "Smells yummy," exclamined Steve. "mmmm, it tastes yummy," winked Ari. "Wheres Teddybear?" "What do you mean? He's in Alyssa's room??" "I went to go check on him, and he's gone." said Bob. "He went to Alyssa.." said Casey. "I just know it," agreed Garrett. "We have to go find him he could be hurt!!" yelled his mother. "no, wait!" yelled Alice. "What why?" questioned Garrett. "WAIT!" yelled Alice again. They all then hear a knock on the door. "Hello?" they called out. No answer.  Just another knock. "Yellow?" asked Steve this time. Still no answer. They look out the peep hole and it was pich black. "Open it..?" "no," "Yes," "no," loud knocking then emerged from the other side of the door.

"Let me.." Alice said she opened the door. "Hey Alyssa," she smiled. "Sorry for not talking.." "Where is?" "Is who love?" "Teddybear!" "Right here, don't worry." Alyssa pulled him over and hugged him. "Shut the door!" "Why,?" "They are out there right?" "nope, hey if you want to live here pick a room.. somewhere above the third floor though." Said Alyssa. "Why above?" "So they can't get you, duhh" "I want room 469!" yelled Alyssa, "its off limits to all of you though." "okay," they agreed. They all picked rooms above the fourth floor. "I'm going to bed," Alyssa said and got into her Pajama's she turned off the lights and kissed Teddybear goodnight.  "I love you baby," He finally said and she replied "I love you too darling." In the morning they awoke to fire alarms and other alarms waking them up. "UGH, what now?!" yelled Alyssa as she got dressed and checked the camera moniters. "FUCKKKKKK!" yelled Teddybear. "What?" "They've gotten in, top floor ASAP okay?" "Yes," Alyssa replied. Teddybear and Alyssa packed up and grabbed ten sheets and blankets packed up all the food and ran up the stairs and woke everybody up. "Wait the dogs!" yelled Teddybears mom. "Grab them, hurry" They go up to the roof the zombies then notice them and start climbing faster. Larry locked the door as soon as they all were on the roof. "I haves a tent," laughed Bob. "I have two other ones," added in Garrett. "Pitch them," Casey said. "Just don't look over the edge." added in Emily. "Goodnight," said Ari and she passed out. 

    "LOOK A PLANE!" One landed on the roof about fifty feet away. "Get on it!" yelled Garrett. "No, don't it has the virus all over it, see the green alge stuff trhough the window?" "yeah," replied Garrett. "Well, see that red light at the bottom?" "Yeah." "That's a bomb." "Wait, for real..." He finished his word then five Seconds later it blows up. They all pass out. When they woke up , they looked all around. There were fires and police cars down below. They packed up what they could grab and unlocked the door. They headed down the stairs and out the front door. Alyssa walked up to a police guy and volunteer to help clean up everything around town. "Sure, young lady," replied the guy "Thank you so much mam'." The guy leads the group of Alyssa and her friends, over to the huge pile of corpes'. "EWWW how disgusting!" Screamed Alice. She grabbed ahold of Garretts shoulder. He smiles at her. "All you have to do is carry them to this pile and poor gasoline on them," said the volenteer. "What will that do to them?" quesitoned Emily. "I hope it'll burn off the virus." replied another volunteer. Emily smiled. "Oh, hopefully" Alice grabs a corpes's arm, "Can you help me over here," She yelled to Garrett. "Sure, sweetie, no prob." She blushed. "So, how're you and Emily?" asked Alice. "Well not so great, she has the hots for every single guy, it just breaks my heart. You see she has feelings for Dylan of course the volunteer she just met."

"Aww, i'm sorry i wish i could do something," "well, i wish every girl was just as special as you hun.." She blurted out before he could finish his sentence, "I love you, i loved you for along time." He had this shocked face expression on his face. "Oh, s**t.. I'm sorry.. I didn't.. Mea.." he cutted her off with a passionate kiss. "What the hell??" yelled Emily as she walked up to them. "It's over hun,  it has been." said Garrett. "alright, don't ever call me hun," she replied and walked away. "Hey bob, we need you with this one.." yelled Emily. Bob walked over to them and started picking it up by the feet as Emily grabbed the top of his head. Alice screams. "What?" asked Larry. "His hand is moving!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Alice. The zombie then bites off Emilys finger. "F*****G F**K! S**T! OWHHH! WHAT A B***H!" Dylan rushed over to her side and pulled her away . Ari grabbed a gun and shoots its head off. "What now, b***h!" she laughed, "What happened here?" she then asked. "More zombies, Emily was bitten.." replied Steve. "She ran off with Dylan over there.." they pointed behind the building. They all then heard a gun shot and ran towards it. Dylan shot Emily in the head. "She was on of them.." he frowned. The main voluenteer guy comes over. "Jus toss that body with the burnt corpes in this room," "Why?" asked Dylan. "Because we can keep the bodies in here for lockdown" "What if it gets out?" "I don't know, just believe it won't" "I can't" butts in Alyssa. "Alyssa they told you to, so do it" yelled Casey. "I won't.." "But.. if anything happens i'll believe other then that no.." 

"I love you.." She says to the group of zombies and closed and locked the door..

© 2011 Manda


Author's Note

Manda
Finished . Tell me what you think ?
Not really finished, but yeah.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on October 24, 2010
Last Updated on September 23, 2011
Tags: zombies, .

Author

Manda
Manda

Flat Rock, MI



About
I'm fifteen , I started writing when I was twelve . I love to write and create random stories . The characters in the stories I make are based off of real life friends . more..

Writing