Chapter 1: How it all begun

Chapter 1: How it all begun

A Chapter by Nino James P. Cuestas
"

Blake Johnson, his brother Jake Johnson, Rosa Villanueva, and Harold Yusara were playing in the woods until a demon suddenly abducts Jake in to the world of Adaria...

"
4 years ago........ four friends named Blake Johnson, his younger brother Kevin Johnson, Rosa Villanueva, and Harold Yusara were playing together in the Sentiment Forest. Next scene was Rosa hiding in a small burrow near the river. '' They won't find me here,'' said Rosa. Suddenly a mysterious voice calls her '' I see you''. Rosa only did was covering her face in fear. '' here..... I.. come'' the voice said. '' I got you!'' the voice said while the hands touches her shoulders. Rosa only did was to scream so hard the burrow collapses. '' Hey don't scream like that!'' said the voice which is revealed to be Blake Johnson while getting rid of the dirt in his clothes. '' Sorry.... you scared the hell out of me!'' said Rosa while dusting her clothes too. '' We'll at least I found you, one down to two go'' said Blake. '' yeah, I have to wait another 2 hours'' said Rosa annoyingly, '' what did you say!'' reply Blake. ''We'll you took me an hour to find so one person equals an hour of finding'' said Rosa '' Let see about that!'' reply Harold angrily. Next scene was 4 year old Grouch training with his friend in the city of Goldania, capital city of the Gaia Elves, suddenly young Grouch saw a crowd of people were running for their lives while the soldiers battled a demon army led by General Douglas, a great demon general who is famous for conquering much of the Terra Continent, home of the Gaia elves, Sand elves, and Mineral elves. The Demon Army destroyed the Golden Wall, Grouch's friend, Alfie tried to protect the 5 year old Grouch but is killed by a demon while protecting his friend, Grouch. Grouch only did he will do is run. In the real world Blake finally found Jake and Harold. '' We'll it's about time you find us'' said Harold to Blake. '' oh yeah! you think you are the coolest kid in here!'' reply Blake, '' I have to go'' said Harold while walking away from them until '' Ha! but you suck at computer games!'' said Blake. Harold stop and turned with an angry face in it '' You'll regret of what you said!'' said Harold which Blake stood in fear and said'' so sorry! I didn't intentionally say''  it!''  but Harold charged Blake only to be stopped by Rosa by locking his arms. '' please stop I I don't want you both fight big brother!'' said Jake then Blake reply '' oh.... I'm sorry little brother..... I will promise I will not fight again!.'' '' yehey!!'' Jake cheered. Suddenly their feet where cuffed by flame rings, they cannot ran and watch in terror as a portal suddenly appear and out a fully armored man named Kane one of the three generals of the Thanatos Empire ( one of them is General Douglas) Gen. Kane  said '' Let me see your hands!'' in a stern voice Blake then said '' You, you'll gonna chop our hands!?'' in a scared voice. Then Kane make a fire sword and look at Blake with a creepy smile '' do you want it?'' he said smiling '' no no no!'' Blake said in a faint voice. '' I never saw Blake that scared before'' Rosa thought in herself. When Kane checked on Jake, Kane said '' where did you get this'' while showing a birthmark on Jake's left hand '' It's It's just my brother's birthmark'' said Blake. '' I didn't ask you a question'' said Kane '' Jake you know what this birthmark is?'' '' no'' said Jake in a scared way. Then Kane said '' you are the Hero of Adaria, the one who will destroy Thanatos!'' Kane's words shock Blake and his friends. ''He... He's just a kid don't kill him just kill me not him!!!'' said Blake in burst of tears, but Blake's plea was nothing to him Kane carried Jake to the portal. As the portal closed the remaining friends was freed and Blake fell on his knees. '' Blake.....''  thought Rosa to herself. '' why it should be Jake! why it should be Jake!! he's just a boy! why he didn't chose me instead!'' Blake cried. '' Adaria......'' Harold said. Due to this incident Blake's parents were heart broken, Blake become sad and silent and suggest to his parents to let him study on a school in Manila and he will be the only one who will support because his unworthy to become their son. 
Next Chapter: The Return of Blake Johnson! 


© 2011 Nino James P. Cuestas


Author's Note

Nino James P. Cuestas
We'll this is my first chapter of the Heroes of Adaria, please make reviews to make the second chapter greater

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hey, I'm no professional, but I can spot a few errors you might want to correct and avoid in the future :)
Instead of:
'' they won't find me here'' said Rosa.
Maybe:
"They won't find me here," said Rosa.
Also instead of:
'' We'll at least I found you, one down to two go'' said Blake.
We'll is 'we will' in short. So maybe:
"Well, at least I found you. One down, two to go," said Blake.

Also, a few spelling mistakes such as:
Suddenly thier feet where cuffed by flame rings,
it should be their, not thier. :)

Also, to make it easier to read, refrain from over using full-stops and try paragraphing your story a bit :)

Your imagination is great! Is the world set in Greek settings or maybe mythical? :) (I guessed Greek because you mentioned Gaia, and she's the Greek goddess personifying Earth)

I hoped my review helped :)




This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Errors aside, I think this is a good opening chapter for the book, you convey the main characters and the setting. I will be reading the other chapters of this book as well, keep up the good writing.

~Skela

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like this. I can't wait for more from you! I love this! Write more! Write on(: I also agree with chiangkahyee, please fix those errors and you will be good! Okay thank you!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hey, I'm no professional, but I can spot a few errors you might want to correct and avoid in the future :)
Instead of:
'' they won't find me here'' said Rosa.
Maybe:
"They won't find me here," said Rosa.
Also instead of:
'' We'll at least I found you, one down to two go'' said Blake.
We'll is 'we will' in short. So maybe:
"Well, at least I found you. One down, two to go," said Blake.

Also, a few spelling mistakes such as:
Suddenly thier feet where cuffed by flame rings,
it should be their, not thier. :)

Also, to make it easier to read, refrain from over using full-stops and try paragraphing your story a bit :)

Your imagination is great! Is the world set in Greek settings or maybe mythical? :) (I guessed Greek because you mentioned Gaia, and she's the Greek goddess personifying Earth)

I hoped my review helped :)




This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

670 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011
Tags: Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Magic, Elements, Technology
Previous Versions


Author

Nino James P. Cuestas
Nino James P. Cuestas

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines



About
We'll i like to write naruto next generation and final tination 6 more..

Writing