Chapter 5: 101 Things to Know About Adaria Part II

Chapter 5: 101 Things to Know About Adaria Part II

A Chapter by Nino James P. Cuestas
"

As they continue walking on to Goldenia Grouch tells the children about the facts about Adaria

"
                                                   ''So how did water and air here on Adaria came to being?'' puzzled Harold '' Just listen okay?'' said Grouch and continued '' About 38,000,000 million years after the start of the great battle, the breathe of the Adarna covers the entire world which turns into the atmosphere that we breathe today, The Adarna makes different attacks on Thimos which the pattern will be the Wind, making the Adarna the first being to have the power to control the wind... The battle rages until 50,000,000 years after the start of the battle, Thimos was defeated then the Adarna mourn for the death of it's brother. The tears covered the most of the world, except for lands that is too high to sink which created the world's oceans and continents.'' said Grouch.
                                                 '' Okay, we are tired we wanna rest and eat'' Blake sat on a rock '' What should I eat Grouch?'' And Blake then grabs a weird looking fruit in his right then suddenly Grouch fired an arrow an hit on a tree with the weird looking food. '' Don't eat that it's poisonous.. try the left one'' Grouch said then Blake turned in his left side and saw a round ,crap colored body with tentacles that moves and colored pink. '' You have got to be kidding me.'' Blake grabbed the fruit when he smelled it it smelled like crap and he ate the fruit. Harold and Rosa look in disgust as they both piked the fruit, Grouch instantly ate the fruit and said it was delicious. '' Hey how the hell does people came into being?'' said Harold while trying not to vomit '' Hey I'm not starting there..... Well we're are we ah yes The Adarna trapped Thimos' body by burying it on a giant earth like object that was created by forging the lands between Londaeron and and the Terra Continent which it was launch into space which created the moon. While the crater left behind was covered with water forming the Moon Crater Ocean''. Grouch stopped when Harold vomitted.
                               '' Okay let's move out'' said Grouch and he continued '' Oh by the way the creation of Humans are simple ( this scene Adaria is now flourished with plants). Many years after the defeat of Thimos the world ( because the world is not yet named) becomes prosperous with different plants and animals. The Adarna is now greatly weakened, which it shrink into a normal bird in size.. About 100,000 years ago a bamboo shoot is now on it's human size, the Adarna was curious about what's inside so it pecked the bamboo but the bamboo was hard so the Adarna was frustrated and peck as it never pecked before until the bamboo shoot sliced in half and inside of it was a man named Malakas and a beautiful woman named Maganda, releasing the first humans in the world.'' '' Ah! you mean you're a relative to a bamboo'' shocked Blake then receives a headlock '' okay many generations maybe 70,000 years ago humans scattered around the world.... Some Humans rediscovered the ability to control the earth some 64,000 years ago and evolved in to Gaia Elves 31 years after their great discovery but some Gaia Elves evolved into Mineral Elves and Sand elves evolved sometimes about 57,000 years ago due to discover some powerful earth based powers (sands and special minerals) there they unite and formed the great Terra Empire until 42,000 years ago where the empire suffers from civil wars because of abusive emperors, this event is known as the infamous Civil Revolution or The fall of the great Terra Empire and split into three kingdoms: Aladore, Egypersia, and Tha'' Grouch said and continued '' It's raining we should sit down here.'' Grouch and the gang seated on a rock shaded by a giant mushroom.
Next time in Heroes of Adaria: 101 Things to Know Adaria Part III
                         '


© 2011 Nino James P. Cuestas


Author's Note

Nino James P. Cuestas
Please rate and Review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on May 31, 2011
Last Updated on May 31, 2011
Tags: Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Magic, Elements, Technology


Author

Nino James P. Cuestas
Nino James P. Cuestas

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines



About
We'll i like to write naruto next generation and final tination 6 more..

Writing