Chapter 6: 101 Things to Know About Adaria Part III

Chapter 6: 101 Things to Know About Adaria Part III

A Chapter by Nino James P. Cuestas
"

As the Gang waits for the rain to stop Grouch told the children about the Nerofaili and Metallia.

"
Don't worry about this just wait for 2 more days to end the 101 arc.
                                  As the rain poured down on the giant mushroom Grouch tells about the history of Nerofaili Empire '' About 62,000 years ago most tribes in a region of Nerofaili rediscovered the ability to control water. The tribes become more calm and patient than they were ( tribes in Nerofaili are aggressive because this region lacked of animals, and forests here are rare the only thing you mostly see are knee high grasses that grows in a muddy soil.'' explained Grouch ''Ah! so that's why people found that ability with ease!'' cheered Blake until he was put down by Harold '' Quiet you! we're on another world, there might be enemies!'' whispered Harold '' Yeah, my country is now almost fully conquered by the Thanatos Empire'' disappoint Grouch this also ring a bell on Blake and remembered what General Kane said to Jake '' You're the prophesied one who will fall Thanatos!''. ''Well I know this Kane guy who captured my brother four years ago.'' saddened Blake '' c-c-cheer up B-B-Blake.'' said Rosa in a shy manner''.
                                     '' Blake... what kind of you know four years?'' Grouch then grab a piece of the giant mushroom and eat '' What do you mean Human or Here?'' puzzled Blake, '' Blake one human year is equal to four Adarian Years'' the trio was shocked on Grouch's saying '' No... No it can't be!'' Blake resisted '' Blake, I was 4, four human years ago.'' Grouch told Blake '' So in my world Jake was abducted 4 years ago.. in here its 12 years ago..'' Grouch looked worried about Blake '' well where was I.. Most cities in Neofailis is found in the shores around the region.. The tribes unified and turned the ghost shores of Neofailis into a prosperous kingdom. They continue to east until some reaches some island and claimed it as a part of Neofailis.. Some landed on a continent that is a territory of the kingdom of Thanatos, and died there for the crime of trespass. Its capital is Foires but lost its right to become a capital city when Atlantis suddenly appeared on the Neofailis, starting convincing the population to change the government and beliefs in trade for power, then the entire nation was under the Atlanteans, making Neofailis a fierce rival of the Terra Empire.'' said Grouch.
                                       '' Weird... We have a city that is called Atlantis.. It disappeared almost 9000 years ago. That means..'' puzzled Harold ''Yes, it appeared 25,000 years ago here in Adaria.'' reply Grouch '' And about 5000 years ago some atlanteans rebelled against the government due to not to invent some technologies that is not related to the art of controlling water and fled. Some say they are gone forever but it is revealed that they settled in a continent covered in mist. They created a new country called Metallia. Metallia today is a very futuristic metropolis, some say there the second strongest nation second only to the great Empire of Thanatos.'' said Grouch '' Why?? Thanatos isn't very futuristic right? Metallia can kick a*s by using technologies... so why Metallia isn't the strongest?'' Angered Harold ''Harold, About 5000 years ago Thanatos and Metallia signed an alliance, this benefits Thanatos their infamous military power while Metallia benefits is the power of their government'' Grouch continued '' About 100 years ago the reign of fire, the reign where Thanatos declared war against the other 5 nations... Metallia is betrayed by Thanatos and invaded the country without notice.. Metallia is fallen because of Thanatos' sneaky plans. The Earth Empire lacks of corporation which leads to easy conquer except for powerful cities such as Nanmin Shouye and Goldenia... Londaeron is fully conquered... In order to attained full control over Londaeron, The Thanatos persecute or even executes those who use even the simplest of magics.'' Blake said '' People of Thanatos must pay! they must pay for my brother's sake!''. Grouch then tightens his hands for remembering the siege where his friend Alfie died.'' 
Next Time: Chapter 7: 101 Things to Know About Adaria Part IV 
                                   


© 2011 Nino James P. Cuestas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
Added on May 31, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011
Tags: Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Magic, Elements, Technology


Author

Nino James P. Cuestas
Nino James P. Cuestas

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines



About
We'll i like to write naruto next generation and final tination 6 more..

Writing