Chapter 8: Aling Lupe

Chapter 8: Aling Lupe

A Chapter by Nino James P. Cuestas
"

As they reached the city.... Grouch is imprisoned and they must find Aling Lupe to gain Gouch's call 'power'.

"
                                              When they saw the ruins of Goldania Grouch was expecting citizens walking and doing something like desperately rebuild the city, but to the surroundings of the gate they saw tons of small fire spreading on the area..... It's obviously that Goldania is finally in the hands of Thanatos. Grouch then opened the gates and his fears are really true, Citizens were enslaved, females become sex slaves. '' What have you've done!?'' Grouch shout and noticed by the Thanatos soldiers '' General, we have an earth-wielding gaia elf still le-'' a soldier contacted until he was launched by a stomp of earth launched him by Grouch and hit on a ruined dome of a building '' Any more of you wants to confront me?'' Grouch said.
                                                 This provokes the soldiers to surrounds him and prepared to burn him '' Freeze don't move or we'll burn you'' said a soldier '' You guys are stupid enough'' said Grouch then he defeated all the soldiers that surrounds him by using taijutsu, then reinforcements came than one by one many were fallen, some's neck were twisted or even crush thier skull by Grouch's head crush move. Some soldier's rib cage were crushed by Grouch's arm thrust while charging at him, this makes the remaining troops to retreat and call for another reinforcements. '' To their surprise there are only few Thanatos soldiers who help but manyimprisoned Earth wielding Gaia Elves where also in the battle scene in order for Grouch to surrender or else the death of the prisoners....
                                        Grouch then surrenders to the shock of the three children, before being drag into prison Grouch told a soldier who was about to bound him '' Umm excuse me  officer but I have something to tell about my '' Offspring'''' which the soldier happily '' Okay then Gaia elf say your last words to them.. Bwahahahaha!'' Then Grouch kneel down to the trio and said '' Go to Aling Lupe and discover your powers..'' before being dragged by the soldiers. '' Aling Lupe?' Thought Blake to himself '' Powers'' thought Harold. Then in the dead of the night they were searching in the resident ( Blake becomes addicted on searching Aling Lupe due to the entire place is made entirely of gold) '' I an sell this rocks when I go home and become rich rich Rich!'' Thought Blake, then they head out to the last house to search for Aling Lupe, the house is also made of gold but lots of lots of missing bricks, the dome of the house was also severely destryed patching only with haystacks and wood. '' Hello?'' called Blake while opening the door, screeching loudly '' You idiot! you should knock first!'' whispered Harold.

                                         '' Who is it?'' said a creepy old woman's voice in the midst of the dark which freezes the trio, unable to move they saw an old figure walking from the dark and towards them '' Please don't eat us!!'' said Blake then the lights turned on with the flick of a finger '' Why would I eat you young man?'' the figure said who turn out to be an old Gaia Elf, ''So.... What's bring you here? The old Gaia elf invited them, '' Umm hey old lady!.... Are you Aling Lupe'' the protagonist said which angered Harold '' You shouldn't said that!'' whispered Harold '' She might kill us because of you!'' whispered Harold again '' Oh don't worry Harold, I won't hurt you.... not one bit'' Chuckled the old Gaia Elf '' And yes, I am Aling Lupe... Blake'' which shocks the trio again '' How did you know that?'' Blake shocked which makes the old women ( i'm sick at saying old gaia elf) laugh in an evil manner like bwahahaha! which makes the trio even more nervous.
                                            '' I know it because I'm touching the earth and you also touching the earth '' said Aling Lupe she then explained '' Of course some earth controllers or Earth Elenktis are gifted with high sensing level of earth vibration, they can sense the vibration of the earth for about 3 miles.... and can pinpoint the location of the vibration..You're voice's vibration are strong enough to be heard here in my feet, because voice can vibrate your throat and body.. which means it also vibrates the earth, but you can't notice it, only those who have that 'gift' can notice it from afar.'' said Aling Lupe '' A-a-a-are y-y-you one of them?'' said Rosa so weak that the two who are sitting besides her cannot heard but Aling Lupe then replied Rosa '' Yes.... I am one of the gifted''.  '' Hey Aling Lupe, my friend said that we can search our own powers from you?'' said Harold which the old woman happily replied '' Yes.. But Humans can only learn to control Fire.. Technopathy (the ability to control or manipulate electronics with the mind), Control of Water, and Magic.'' said Aling Lupe. '' Rest and we'll go to the forest of elements okay?'' said Aling Rosa.

                                     

                                         
                                              


© 2011 Nino James P. Cuestas


Author's Note

Nino James P. Cuestas
Well sorry about the lack of action but there will be

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011
Tags: Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Magic, Elements, Technology


Author

Nino James P. Cuestas
Nino James P. Cuestas

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines



About
We'll i like to write naruto next generation and final tination 6 more..

Writing