The Monster

The Monster

A Story by Kay

Have you ever felt a force grab at your ankles and threaten to pull you further down than you could ever fathom? Some uncontrollable force that is tightly tethered to your core. Sinking, diving into every aspect, every moment. Stop. Feel it. Its in your heart absconding with every bit of lovingness   you had left as it threatens to greet your mind with the same fate. You become lost in the uncontrollable force, forgetting who you are and finding nothing left of who you used to be. In something that claims to be...something more than you ever had. You're gasping for air. Oxygen was all you had left. Your lungs being torn up and the force dismembers your being. You take what you think will be your last breath...Then suddenly you wake up feel the force at your feet and you start to run.

© 2013 Kay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I only saw one mistake in this, in the third to last sentence: "Your lungs [are] being torn up and the force dismembers your being."
Not bad at all, I was intrigued all the way through this little musing, though I definitely wish there was more to it. Thanks for sharing this.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 8, 2013
Last Updated on July 8, 2013
Tags: storty, prose, hurt, loss, love, third person

Author

Kay
Kay

Writing
Crayon Crayon

A Story by Kay


Summer's Love Summer's Love

A Poem by Kay