Flash Fiction stories

Flash Fiction stories

A Story by Hiestand
"

A few flash fiction stories I recently wrote.

"

Russian Friendship in the US

I had a dream I was in a BMW SUV with four friends who were visiting from Russia. We were at a basketball game in a park. There was another SUV like ours but they were all black. When we won the black guys started a fist fight. We fought a bloody battle and in the end the guys we were fighting drove off. Then we stopped at this abandoned place where kids around the age twelve to fifteen were playing. Two of the Russians got out as I called Chuck from work to tell him I can’t come in because I was in Northern Pennsylvania. Then one of the kids tried stabbing a couple of us with a knife. We were at this house and before we tried to break in, two of my friends pulled out handguns that both looked like a cheap Chinese version of a twenty-two caliber. I saw a 19 year old girl in the window as we picked the door lock and walked inside. When I walked into the room with the window I saw she was dead. We saw Russian soldiers coming through the window, so we hid in a bedroom across the hall and one of the guys gave me a gun; but it turned out to be a BB gun so I filled it with BB’s from inside my pocket and guarded the door to the room from outside of it. Two soldiers came in and put their guns down as they saw I had one as well. After they put theirs down I did as well.


Nazi Trouble

I had a dream I was back in world war two; I was Himmler and Hitler and I were going through a factory where prisoners were being executed. I think we were inspecting the place, and then we were on an ocean liner escaping to South America. Hitler and I were with several SS officers, I’m guessing because I was Himmler and the SS became Hitler's bodyguards it only fit that they were there with us. Then we were on the top deck as we saw five Alliance soldiers in front of us, so we turned around to run. Then when we tried going the other way, five more alliance soldiers appeared that way as well. The SS officers fought off the Alliance soldiers but eventually all were dead and it was just Hitler and I Hitler looked at me with an expression on his face as if to say, “now what my friend?”.


Cafeteria Love

My dream started out with me at some sort of trade school. This girl took me aside of everyone else and we were outside under a few very tall trees kissing. We weren't making out, just holding each other close and kissing each other on the lips very slowly. From what I remember she was attractive looking, slim, and had a beautiful face. And then the cafeteria where there were a lot of people my age too. Then another girl walked up to me who looked just as attractive as the first girl I was just with. This second girl asked me out, I accepted, and we held hands as we went over to a group of her friends that she was sitting with. I remember feeling "accepted" and "safe" when we sat down with her friends. Then I remember all of a sudden being in a giant auditorium with not as many people as were in the cafeteria. I was with this second girl who was my girlfriend and a few of her friends, I can't remember if they were mostly guys or girls though. I remember through the entire dream that my girlfriend was happy to be in my presence also. She then asked me what I was doing with the girl I was kissing and I told her she meant nothing to me. Then my dream changed again and I was in the middle of a bunch of tall shrubs and trees on a giant hillside. There were people running from behind me up the hill and also in front of me. Then I was at my girlfriend’s parent’s house's living room. Her parents were there and her father was flipping out on me, but I don't know why. We started fist fighting and I think I threw a few good punches because his old a*s ended up on the floor. He might have fallen and broken a chair or table too. I remember his daughter (my girlfriend) was yelling and crying. Then it changed again. I was walking down a long paved road in the desert. My girlfriend drives beside me in a red convertible. I get in the seat beside her and she is on her cell phone and drives off. She's talking and then said, "no you’re joking, why?" Then I look at her and ask "what's wrong", but she tells me to wait a second. A minute later she hangs up her cell phone and tells me that I violated my parole. I asked her who told the law that I did, and she says India my case manager turned me in. After that I remember dreading going back to prison.


Japanese Friendship

I had a dream once that I walked into the Chinese buffet. Went into the bathroom in the back that had the kitchen on the other side of the wall. I put the c4 attached to a mobile phone on the other side of the toilet bowl so it wouldn't be seen any time soon. I was so nervous my hands shook. I walked out to the street and as I left the building I called the number on the bomb as the building blew to smithereens. Word quickly got out I had made a deal with a gang for money that would clear my dept. They gave me $5,000 instead of the deal which was $15,000. Now I was also labeled a terrorist. I spent the time I had drinking and taking pills to fall asleep and hopefully die. I paid a Russian ship captain $2,500 to take me out of the country. I took a bottle of Seraquil pills with a bottle of bourbon and fell asleep in the ship's lower decks. I woke up four days later on a shipyard dock as the water splashed my body. I woke up in Japan. I walked to a high school for boys and became buddies with this guy named Yuri who was my age and his friends as well as his girlfriend. After seeing my height and big build he gave me a job as his enforcer in a drug cartel he operated. Yuri also gave me a bed to sleep in inside his house, shoes, and a cell phone. His girlfriend had a friend named Motoko who fancied me and wanted me to insert a butt plug in her a*s so I happily did as she requested. I went with Yuri's group to a drug deal, but it went sour and Motoko got shot in her leg, luckily it went all the way through her. I took care of her as we sped off in a SUV from the deal. We took a plane to Pennsylvania where I showed my new friends the land where I grew up and at one time called home. At the end of the dream we had a big feast where I was the only Caucasian there.


© 2016 Hiestand


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on February 7, 2016
Last Updated on February 7, 2016
Tags: dreams, fiction, flash, micro

Author

Hiestand
Hiestand

PA



About
Writing on and off since before High School. more..

Writing
Crazy Am I Crazy Am I

A Story by Hiestand