Act One The Beginning

Act One The Beginning

A Chapter by Sheena Ieit
"

Don't be expecting anything grand or amazing. My writing is awful.....hopefully I'll get better at it. Its also kinda short chapter length depends on how much I think is needed so yeah...enjoy.

"

                        As the rain fell a young boy ran through the thick dense forest, he was breathing hard from running for so long, his shirt and pants were ripped and had dirt and blood on them, his hair stuck to the left side of his face from the rain and sweat he had some cuts on his left hand from the branches that he had ran up against.  He finally stopped to catch his breath but as soon as he did he fell over on to the cold hard ground.  “Maybe this is for the best….maybe I should be left here to die, after all nobody in this world cares about me, I think I’m ok with the thought of being dead after all I should have died on that day anyway” he thought to himself then closed his eyes falling into what he hoped was a sleep that would last forever.

            As if someone had scared her awake Celsius sat up in her bed quickly she held on to the sheets of the bed tightly “that dream again, the same dream that I had when mom and dad passed away” she said softly. She then got out of her bed picking up her icy blue phone to check the time when she looked the time was 6:37 “guess everyone is getting ready for school now and Fahren has probably left by now” Celsius said then placed her phone back down on her dresser.  She then walked out of her room and down the hall and peeked into her older brothers room to see if he was in there and like she had said he wasn’t.  Celsius then headed back to her room and changed into her normal daily clothing “good thing I slept with my braid in” she said as she walked down stairs and grabbed her kerchief off the coffee table and put it on she had always worn a kerchief ever since she was really little so it was a habit of hers to always put one on every morning.  She noticed that there was a note on the table that had been right next to her kerchief “hmm whats this?” Celsius questioned picking the note up then began to read it.

Celsius,

 I don’t know when I’m going to be home…then again I never do know do I?  Anyway you can just make dinner for yourself if I’m not home by 6:00 I’ll probably then just eat out.  Please try not to go outside and stay inside you know how bad it is out right now and I don’t want you getting hurt so please stay inside, but if you need me I’m working in the down town areas today I’d rather you not go so only come if you really need me.”

Fahren. 

Celsius sighed and placed the note back down on the coffee table “Fahren why do you even bother to tell me not to go outside when you should know that I’m going to go out anyway.” she said as she began to head to the front door.  “Why can’t you just leave me alone for once I’m not a baby I can take care of myself you know”.  Celsius then slipped on her shoes and headed outside locking the door behind her.  “Guess I should avoid the down town area’s then” she thought to herself as she began to walk down the streets of Rot-Sonne.  “Wonder what I should today?” she said out loud to nobody then after a few minutes she began to sing a song to herself “Make my wish come true, let darkness fade to light, show me there's still hope, show me it's not over.  Battles we can win, our struggle lies within, will we live to greet the dawn?  Love will not leave you, hate will not heal you, promise me one day that peace shall reign” she sang walking as she continued to walk.

“My, my what a nice song” a male voice said from behind her causing her to immediately stop right where she was.  “Stopping just for me you’re too kind” he said to her with a smile.  Celsius looked over her shoulder just in case it wasn’t who she thought it was but when she saw his face she just glared at him and continued to walk away.  “Aww wait come back” he said as he then began to run towards her this caused Celsius to walk faster though it didn’t really matter since he caught up with her anyway.  “Now come on is that anyway to treat me, I am your brothers’ superior officer” he said to her putting his arm around but Celsius just pushed him off her, “I don’t care if you’re his superior stay away from me Malar” Celsius said to him and proceeded to walk away till he grabbed her wrist.  “Oh come on I just want to talk with you, why must you be so cold?” Malar said to her “let go of me or else” Celsius said in a dark tone “or else what?” Malar questioned accepting the challenge that she offered him, Celsius then put her free hand on top of his hand “unless you want a horrible case of frostbite I suggest you let go of me now” she said to him.  Malar just moved her one hand closer to his face examining it “now I don’t think your brother would be too happy if you did that after all from what I hear if you do anything like that you’ll get more scars on your hands” he said as he looked at all the deep scars that were all over her hand.

  “I believe your other hand looks exactly like this one right?” Malar said, Celsius just pulled her hand back “just keep away from me” she said then quickly ran off away from him.  “Argh I can’t stand him why can’t he leave me alone” she thought, she was so lost in thought that she wasn’t paying any attention to where she was going, by the time she was done grousing she noticed that she had gone in a completely random direction.  “Well this sucks” Celsius said looking around, “hmm I think I’m in the down town area’s…oh shoot if Fahren catches me down here I’m in trouble” she thought and began to think how much trouble she would be in with and the lecture she would get from him, even though she never listened to him when he gave them they were still annoying to listen to.  “Ok then just got to leave here before he sees me” Celsius said then began to make her way out and back to the upper part of town “ok then just keep moving and you’ll be out without him ever knowing you came” she thought.  Across the street from her a redhead with glasses was walking up and down the streets and looking around, “well at least its quiet down here today this way I’ll be able to get out early and go home” he thought as he continued to look around.  While looking he noticed a girl with white hair in a long braid, “what a minuet that can’t be well it better not be” he thought then began to cross over to the other side.  “Alright almost out and I’ll be home free” Celsius said, “home free huh?” a voice said from behind her, hearing that voice cause her to stop in her tracks and she looked behind her seeing the redhead behind her. 

“Oh hello…..Fahren” Celsius said to him, “what are you doing here didn’t you read my note that I left you?” he asked her “I thought I told you to stay inside”.  “Yeah you did but…..why should I stay in, I like to go outside” Celsius said to him.  “It’s too dangerous outside you could get hurt or something worse could happen to you” Fahren said to her, “dang it Fahren I’m not a little kid anymore I can take care of myself from any danger that’s outside, I hate spending the day inside all the time I don’t want to stay inside anymore” she said to him angry.  Fahren looked at her surprised by what she said sure his little sister had gotten mad at her for not letting her go out be she never said things like this to him.  “I’m sorry but it’s for your own good now just go home and stay there ok we’ll discuss this more when I get home” Fahren said to her then began to walk away from her and back to his position.  “Fahren…why do you have to be such a pain” Celsius thought “and just so you know I’m not going home”.  After quite some time of walking in the town Celsius ended up walking outside of town and into the forests that surrounded some parts of where they lived. 

“Why can’t he see that I’m older…..oh I hate him sometimes” she said stomping her foot on the ground angry, “then again I can’t hate him completely he is my brother and he’s just caring for me….though he could care a little less at times”.  Celsius then let out a long sigh “guess I should head back….after all I don’t feel like getting into a huge argument tonight” she said as she put her hand on a low tree branch but pulled her hand back since she had felt some kind of warm liquid on it, when she looked down at her hand there was blood on it.  “Did I cut my hand?” she questioned looking at it till she noticed a trail of blood on the ground “what is this?” she thought and then began to fallow the trail wondering what it would lead to.  “It’s probably just a hurt animal or something” Celsius said but nearly screamed at the sight she saw, for what she saw there was a boy.  “What is this why is there a?”.



© 2010 Sheena Ieit


Author's Note

Sheena Ieit
Like I said nothing grand or amazing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010
Tags: ocs, pursuing, my, true, self