The Unkempt Man

The Unkempt Man

A Story by Noiz

With a senseless catch for quality events, the unkempt man bustled and stretched down the 45th road. Barely fighting the breeze, he swooned the crying fox that bled upon his ashy top hat. He was once told to breath the gurgled air that choked so many chargers in a war between three gilded guns. On this day of tender retreats, the motion scarring swindler danced and fondled about through crowds of ogled paddles. With the afterthought of betokened constituents, he laid on the mighty, toasted tower that many morsels savor with common, pink gums. Then, the wedged and sunken sun unified a band of fiddled saliva circles to chunk at the unkempt, fox-smothering man. Heckling busily, an elephant dealer offered a fine wooden rose for the man to cheaply gnaw and rummage. A steady dive in inventory had clouded the mind of floral-goers along the pictured marketplace. And elephant tears fell for an apron to drink, but only as the present greed bounded in to linen and iron. Further along, this tragic, textured wanderer, wasted with a tail above his eyes, met a snarling rat with drooling clothes and fierce, simmering peepers. Change he wanted, change he valued; if only quiet specks of glittery, diamond scented silver could crack the skull of an incisor fighter. Tendrils draped from a certain set of sleeves and graced the ruffled pockets of the burning, red rat. The unkempt man, so edited with exuberant means of meaty choices and walks. With shadowed grays and heavy cleavers, the sacrum suckling sky presented its bubbling blues with violence. Just as the neonate diner spoke with red and green night lights, Mr. Unkempt jumped to the shattered force of the godspeed strike rabbit. His cyclist body headed with space sailing intentions as waves of clunky brain laced fluid flooded the meaningless dust of the sidewalk. Oh, how does the man frolic along with visions of gaudy pastries swimming darkly in his tanked belly of atmospheric acid? Never again will the perverted pie elevate his lumps to a graceful status during the world’s most prominent, tuneful, boring day.   

© 2016 Noiz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Noiz, I don't get it. Can you explain this to me? It's very intriguing, but I have no idea what it means.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Noiz

7 Years Ago

I've honestly wondered that myself. I was inspired by the nonsensical aspects of Alice and Wonderlan.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2016
Last Updated on November 25, 2016

Author

Noiz
Noiz

Muskogee, OK



About
A simple person, who wishes to express his ideas and thoughts. My favorite things are literature, art, music, and film. more..

Writing
The Sun's Blood The Sun's Blood

A Poem by Noiz


Nothing Else Nothing Else

A Poem by Noiz