Passing

Passing

A Story by CoraZanini
"

something about passing time,and bagels

"
Now,I know what most ofpeople think when they read something written by anyone younger then 20.We don't have any life experience,we don't know what pain is,we don't know what love is,we are just b******s not respecting anything we have.And honestly..most of the time-that's the truth.
And maybe,really we don't.But..I think what we really get is time passing.Lately,I've been watching lives of older ones around me and realised time passes sickly quick.You don't get to turn around and capture everything.Cause everything is moving,no matter where you are,what is going on in your head.Time doesn't stop for you.And it really does scare me ...a lot actually.
I got it that my biggest fear isn't sharks,bees or spiders.It's running out of time.It is basically not fullfilling lifetime wishes and not only that. Life should be more then just seeking for a way to fullfill your bigggest wishes,what about little ones? They matter,they do.You are having a bad period in life and in one moment all you want is a bagel.Just an ordinary bagel.And that bagle won't make a life changing thing.But it will bring you happines in that very moment and just make a day go easier to live through.
So yeah,stupid example but that's what my mind is at right now.
I feel like one day I'm going to wake up and realise that most of my dreams and small dreams I wanted to try and do haven't been brought to reality.Why? Because we are always expected.We can never be good enough just to ourselves,we have to be that for our families and the world.
Today-if you live the life in which you do things that make you happy-you are selfish and you don't do anything for humanity.
Silly

© 2013 CoraZanini


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

This was a very intiguing rant from a younger person, such as yourself.

So I understand, if i read this correctly, you want to make use of your years before they seem to run out. Not many people think like that, that is, until others tell them that it's too late. Well, let me add that it is never too late. It is never too late to realize your dream, after all, Grandma Moses started out late.

Whatever your passion is, whether it's photography, painting, writing a novel, or just plain eating another bagel, my advice to you is do it it when it feels right.

And by the writing that you have so far exhibited, maybe you should think about writing a book. If not, have a bagel.

Good luck and keep writing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


You have a very speculative and observant tone, and you are very to the point in this piece. I admire how you speak your mind and challenge societal views

Posted 9 Years Ago


I like the tone of this piece-it's simple, but meaningful yet very true.
Happiness comes in all forms, but make sure you are living the life you know you deserve and time will pass at a pace in which your dreams are all being achieved :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Dear Ra,
I love how you speak your mind in this piece. True that there are times that the younger generations are undermined by the older ones but please don't let that discourage you. We've been young too and once we had the same sentiment as yours. Do not let others, whether young or old, suppress your voice but in doing so it won't hurt if you be respectful and kind. =).

Indeed, time is passing but don't waste your time worrying about time instead make use of it to find your passion, to enjoy and to have fun. It's always a pleasure to know what concerns the youths these days. Very well-expressed piece!




Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CoraZanini

10 Years Ago

thanks o n your review,but it's not always easy only to look forward isn't it :) ?
Hey, girl. Just do what makes you happy. You should not depend your acts on what others will say about you as long as you are also thinking something good about others specially your family.

It's true. Time is passing, so do good to others and to yourself. It's unfair to make others happy while you are sad. You can balance everything. Do your passion. Be who you want to be.

Welcome to WC. Happy writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CoraZanini

10 Years Ago

thank you dhaye! i will try my best!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
This piece is a journal type or somehow an essay about what's life now for you and for others. There is a saying that: The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

nicely penned!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Welcome to WC. You have talent in your writing and you make some great points here. Time goes by quicker than anyone expects. Years pass in the blink of an eye. I agree with Belle, you should keep writing here as well as reviewing as many writers as you can. Good luck here at the cafe.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

" I'm 16 and i have no idea why did I just signed in "
I am sorry for posting here your words in your about me section. I just want to say that after reading your first published work, you deserve to be here and hope you'll never ask again that same question. You have a strong voice, and I want to hear more of it.

You are so welcome in here.

Posted 10 Years Ago


CoraZanini

10 Years Ago

thank you belle so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

357 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 29, 2013
Last Updated on September 29, 2013

Author

CoraZanini
CoraZanini

About
It's actually hard to write this "About me" section. Meh more..

Writing
Inside me Inside me

A Poem by CoraZanini


Ruined Ruined

A Poem by CoraZanini



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..