Shading Normality

Shading Normality

A Poem by NonsenseTyper

Shading normality, I step out into the world. Dreaming of something imperceptible, I pace through the unseen, insane and maddened urgency. What If I fall and on the moment that I gain my momentum, I fall again? Would I get back up? Again? Sometimes the walls creep up on me. A figure of immense disequilibrium drags me towards the center. There is no movement there. It is only a matter of deep shame that I cover up myself all over. The nuclear sphere holds onto me like a lost son. Found when Apollo could not predict, against all odds and against all fortune. The olives are nice. The garden laughs and rejoices my apparition. I swift through the air like a continuous melody of forgotten Lore. When all the primitives danced around the fire at night, drugged and transcended. Listen closely and you could hear their cheers, their most joyful seconds pass while they aren't aware. Awareness is over rated. The mind can't bear the soul and the soul hugs the mind. The light is complete, it is tarnished by horns and blessed by miracles. Inside there is no future, no past. Only present. 

Listen closely. NO. Actually, You better dance.

© 2020 NonsenseTyper


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The last two little sentences are a great point. Future and past don’t exist except as a concept I think, and a concept that tends to hold people back and keep them from getting back up that second time. This has a very anxious feel to it, along with the dark thought pattern it makes it a very reflective piece. Great Job!!!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NonsenseTyper

3 Years Ago

Time is indeed illusory! thanks for the injection of positivity! :)



Reviews

Maybe dancing is best..just dance don't think.
I think we let others' opinions rule us sometimes...and they disparage our own self-actualization...
make us doubt ourselves...
if we let them...

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NonsenseTyper

3 Years Ago

The mind is a skilled trickster!
Thank you for your review.
"The mind can't bear the soul and the soul hugs the mind." I love this, it really resonated with me.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NonsenseTyper

3 Years Ago

Perfect :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Yesterday I was watching the comparison among the planets and stars of the universe. The world won't be even visible if imagined near the stars! Here we eat up our brains by thinking what the future will look like and there beyond largest places are yet to be explored. After finding out that the future and past are never existing, it's obvious to find the normal mindsets creepy. The walls bound us from thinking of the hacks of over crossing them. All are drank in the wants of treasures and luxury, running to the shortcuts and wait like beggars for someone to complete impossible tasks. You can't hear those cheers once you understand the actual fundamentals of this universe. They'll keep dancing!


Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NonsenseTyper

3 Years Ago

beautifully said! I am inspired by your words. You are very gifted, my friend. This worldview is pri.. read more
The last two little sentences are a great point. Future and past don’t exist except as a concept I think, and a concept that tends to hold people back and keep them from getting back up that second time. This has a very anxious feel to it, along with the dark thought pattern it makes it a very reflective piece. Great Job!!!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NonsenseTyper

3 Years Ago

Time is indeed illusory! thanks for the injection of positivity! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2020
Last Updated on July 12, 2020
Tags: Surreal, psychological, Nature, Mystic, mythology

Author

NonsenseTyper
NonsenseTyper

Iran



About
Very fond of Surrealism and dreaming through Automatic Writing... In this space, I write Prose Poems in English However, my primary work is telling strange stories in Farsi and fictionalizing the m.. more..

Writing