New friends comes with new ties.

New friends comes with new ties.

A Chapter by Northend

 

The boy came up and looked at me and looked at me hard. He asked “dude are you okay? You just seem a little out of it John.”

 

“I feel just fine just a little tired.”That's all I told the kid and then I looked into John's memory and find out that this guy's name is Jack Stamford. Jack seems to be one of John's oldest friends don't know why he is just a weird fat kid. The kid is shorter than me is about as give or take 5’6’’ in height. He is now wearing a camouflage vests with a shirt that says hell is full so that sent me back or someone stupid along the lines. He has dark brown sandy hair all scraggly looking like he doesn't take care of it. From what I've been seeing looks like he is about 200 to 210 pounds, and from the looks of his aura he seems to be a virgin. While on the subject I wonder if this kid is a virgin. ‘Yeah, about him don’t worry to much about him Mathew, he is just a liar and a moron….’

 

‘Huh well this kid is for sure if he remembers all the things that I am seeing right now.’ it has been bugging me for a while now that if he is a virgin or not. ‘You do know  you could of asked me’

 

‘Eh, I keep forgetting your there.’

 

‘Try to remember more often I can hear your thoughts I hope you know…’

 

‘Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I am also aware of this one…’

 

The girl on the other hand seems to be a little off. I can't quite figure her out but I am trying to remember her name. She has glasses they're rectangle shaped glasses. She looked up and down at me with those beautiful brown eyes. She came gave me a hug and that when I realized just how much of a body she had. She had curves she had everything. I still can't get a good view of her aura, as like she knew about it and she's blocking it. Oh well I will have to breakthrough it later.

 

“So what have you to up to lately?” I asked as I turned back towards Jack. Jack through both of his in the air to stretch. Like he was just sitting down at desk for a good five hours.

 

“Awe man I just have the worst hangover ever!” Jack exclaimed for no god damn reason. I looked at him and I thought I should just put my fist through his face because he yelled right in my ear. I just shook my head and looked at Hailey. That is her name Hailey! It took me long enough to figure out what her name was. ‘That and you could of asked me just remember you can ask me if you want to know something about someone or anything. Or am I falling on deaf ears?’Haley just looked at Jack rolled her eyes and said to me. ”Sometimes I even wonder why ever agree to date him in the first f*****g place.”

 

‘John I think it’s a little of both…’

 

“Why you say that Hailey, I mean don't you love me?” Jack looked and asked her in the most sarcastic voice I've heard yet. Haley just glared at him with deviled eyes. She stormed off in grab my hand pulled me with her. I couldn’t help but think to myself how the hell that I'd get into this mess? ‘Welcome to my life Mathew….’ John said to me with a grim voice.

 

By the time all my classes are done a good four or five hours later I can never tell time no more. I walk out of that school. Jack and Hailey Caught up with me pretty quick..burgeoning I looked at both and thought these are one the weirdest friends I have ever had or met. Jack is a good for nothing who won't lay out his life for anyone. Hayley on the other hand, I don't know she might be a good f**k and that's it. ‘She’s got feelings to you know…’ John sneered at me.  ‘Well all I am saying is she don’t got much other than a body. If you haven’t notice John she is a bit of a blonde….’ I sneered back at him. As we start walking down the street so I can head to my house. At the same time arguing with the person I share a body with. Something enters my mind and I hear these words.

 

                “There'll be one and only one girl that will break through your stone heart!” This voice faded off into the distance like I was actually hearing. I looked around see if anyone was there no one was there. ‘John are you there?’ I asked mentally although I got no answer. I couldn’t feel his spirit with me anymore. We walked all the way over to Hailey's house first she gave Jack a hug and walked up and gave me a kiss. It caught me off guard a little by what she just did then she asked me. “Why you acting like we are not boyfriend and girlfriend no more”

 

                I just stood there smiling looking down at her and wrapped one arm around her waist and gave her better kiss. And then walked away, as me and jack got to my street I saw that he need to get home so I said farewell. And I walked off into the house. ‘looks like you finally figured out that me and Hailey are dating’ John whispered to me.

 

                ‘When did you get back?’

 

                ‘What do you mean I never left?’

 

                ‘Something is not right here john there are forces at work here that I don’t know of…..’

 



© 2011 Northend


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on January 7, 2011
Last Updated on January 7, 2011


Author

Northend
Northend

Olympia, WA



About
Hi i am here to just write. if you like my writing then let me know. I am just like everyone else i have made mistakes and done some of the most stuipist things. I have lost the love i had once had. n.. more..

Writing
scared scared

A Poem by Northend


dear friend dear friend

A Poem by Northend


Life saver Life saver

A Poem by Northend