A Park filled with blood

A Park filled with blood

A Chapter by Northend

                                      A good 30 days later at a Park with Hailey not too far from my house.

 

 

                Me and Hailey were just talking about nothing really just normal couple things. It has been 30 days and no voices, it's been really starting bug me why have I not heard anything from the powers above or the powers will. I have almost gotten used to this body but I still don't have all my powers yet. I can feel my powers yet looking at me I cannot be who I really was once before. In the past 30 days I can't help but notice that Hailey has become more aware that I am not the man and she once knew. Speaking of the man she knew I haven’t heard Johns voice in a while either. It's hard for me to even understand why she can feel this. Why she can know I am not John anymore. Maybe I am starting to understand more about the human mind, there are some things that I have no control over. I feel the human’s around me trying to punch into my mind. As these thoughts into my head I can't help but notice that Hailey start talking again. She was telling me before she met me she felt unease, and she felt scared and unsure about the future. Then I felt something or someone coming.  I had to cut her off, I told her she needed to head home. She looked at me and wonders why I stopped her when she was telling me something so personal. But I didn’t have the time to make her understand that she couldn’t be here when this thing gets here.

 

                So I told her that she needed to go now and gave her a hug and a kiss goodbye. As she started to walk away she had this sadden face on her like I was braking up with her or something. And that for some reason made me want to go hold her and tell her that everything will be all right. But I know that would be a lie and that soon do time we all will die. Whether or not we do it fighting like a fore fathers intended it to end. Or we die like vermin.

 

                ‘But we all got a choice Mathew…’ Johns voice popped back in my head.

 

                ‘You just seem to pop in at the wrong times John’ I sneered at him. ‘Just shut up and we will talk later’

 

                ‘Ok I will stay back and let you work’ John said to me. It sounded like he had a trick up his sleeve but I couldn’t be sure just yet.

 

As things come close I can feel them pushing try and get closer to me. I ready myself for what's to come. But I have to move fast, get it away from the playground. As I got up and walked towards the other side of the park. I felt and how many were coming, there's only three coming but they're strong enough to be a threat. The things that are approaching they were called Camaros, Camaros were just one of the worst hell beasts you can never know.And They are ruthless and blood thirsty creatures. They had no set mind but to do what they're told. They had no fears, no worries, that alone made them such good killers. To some these things are the perfect killer.

 

As they came into sight I turned around and got ready for a bloody battle. As I looked at my opponents directly in the eye I could tell that they had no fear for me, the only things that was on their minds was the satisfaction of seeing my eyes glow dim. My hand automatically moves for a sword or knife or something. But nothing was there, and then I felt so materialize in my hand it felt like dead weight. When I pulled it out and felt what it was, that is when I knew that John was not your average Joe blow. What I held in my hands was a Wind Chester Revolver! The crest on it was a dead giveaway that this is a holy gun. But I had no time to stand in aw about this gun. I had to put it to use now that I have the chance too. ‘There you go Mathew, it’s a gun from my family’s line it popped in my hand whenever I needed it or my life was in danger.’ John said with what I would guess a smile.

 

‘There is more to you then I first thought John.’ I said smirking with deathly delight.

 

I aimed the gun at dead point of the first and closet ones head. When I knew I had a fatal shot I pulled the trigger. As the bullet shot straight and true, it pierced the thing’s head with no warning or nothing; his whole head went with the bullet. The blood splatter was going everywhere behind it. I could feel the pain of the impacted; I knew that it will never get another chance to take one more breath. I looked at it with some remorse. But just very little then I saw the others start moving faster to get to me. It’s like they felt the weight of the impacted the thing made or its death was a ripple affect through the packed of demons. Or something along those lines. I felt their anger when I shot dead their comrade. So I had to act quickly and with complete concentration.

 

So when I aimed the trigger at their heads I let go of all emotions letting only my anger come through. Along with the power of my fast hands, I know then that I can win this little fight.

 

As they charged I got ready and pulled the trigger two times but I missed their hearts and got them each in the shoulder blades. As the first one got to me it knocked the gun out of my hand and raised its claws to come down on my head but I shoved my hand so hard into its throat that I saw him gasp and pull back. Then without thinking about it I swung my foot right up side the things head. Making him fly into the rock right next to me. As the other jumped at me I move to the right using a round house kick to send him going into the other way. The other moron got up to try and kill me but that didn’t work because I took my stronger arm and punched it in its chest. It landed with somewhat of a grace to it. Then I lunched myself in to the offence and attacked, I ran up and grabbed the roof of its mouth and took it into the air yelling with the battle cry deep within me.

 

As I lifted him into the air I let go of him as he was sent flying to his other comrade. I wasted no time running toward the things. I shoved my fist straight into the things mouth piercing his skin and shattering his skull in the process. As the last and final one shoved his fallen brethren he got up and looked me straight in the eye not letting me look away. I knew then that this one was different then all the others. He then spook to me in a language long forgotten.

 

“ What you see now is nothing but what is to come in future, first there will be fire, then there will be blood, then there will be darkness. But last but not least there will be Death.”

 

He said those last words with pleaser; all it did was send shivers down my back. Making me think of what will come in the near future. Looked up at the thing and it was smiling at me and that created anger inside of me. And I pulled back my fist and hit it with all I had. Making him fly backwards in like a flip manner, with a head first contact he split his head open and almost killing him. But he had a few choice words to say before he went into eternal slumber.

 

“Do you really think that my death will make a difference? In the end we will all die, leaving nothing but our pain and regret in our wake…..” Just as he was talking he was transforming into his human form be for hell took over his body, and made him a darken soul. “…..All the pain we have done and given will come back to kill us and be inflicted on us. Just remember this one thing holy one…….” That was new, I never heard anyone call me the “Holy One” before. “….. Don’t get to attached to the one’s around you. Everything will end and when that time comes only the eight will survive……………..”

 

With those last words he went into his death. I almost wanted to bring him back but I knew I couldn’t restore his soul to the way it once was without paying a high price. If one must come back another must go, it is the way of this world. I looked around me and saw nothing but death, blood, and destruction. It made me think for a bit of what I have done and why I had to do it. I walked over to the gun that just showed its self after one mouth of being dormant. Picked it up and put it back into my pocket. And looked at the house and felt people start coming to the door to see what all the fuss was about.

 

“I need to get out of here before sees me with all this blood on me and s**t.” I ran not looking back at my own work that I have just done. I ran like I have never ran before all the way to my new home….. for now…..

 



© 2011 Northend


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on January 7, 2011
Last Updated on January 7, 2011


Author

Northend
Northend

Olympia, WA



About
Hi i am here to just write. if you like my writing then let me know. I am just like everyone else i have made mistakes and done some of the most stuipist things. I have lost the love i had once had. n.. more..

Writing
scared scared

A Poem by Northend


dear friend dear friend

A Poem by Northend


Life saver Life saver

A Poem by Northend