Back Home and Out the door again

Back Home and Out the door again

A Chapter by Northend

 

                  

I came running down the little hill we have in our back yard. Stopped at the door and steadied my breathing before walking in the house. I opened the door and yelled. “I’m Home!!”  I said in a voice as if I had never ran home in the first place. I then brushed off the shirt that had all the blood on it and threw it into the clothes hamper and grabbed anther shirt out of the closet. ‘That just might be a good idea.’ John said as I slipped on a shirt. I looked at the rush that is now know as two a clock rush in this house. It is the time when everyone is coming to life and start walking around. It is kind of sad that they all sleep in this late and do not enjoy the early morning sunlight. Or anything that is in the early part of the day. As my new mother runs in and out of her room getting her make up and coffee and that entire ready I can help but notice that something is different today then it had been about for the last thirty days. They seem more rushed more of something I don’t know what is going on right now but I will soon find out. Things seem to be going by so fast now, I can now just sit back and wait for the soon to come fight.

‘John, what is going on here? Everyone seems to be moving just a tad bit faster today….’

 

‘Ummm.. I think its Dave fest 03.’

 

‘What in the Seven Hells is that?’ I asked out loud that time. I wasn’t paying attention to what I was saying so I got a few dirty looks I just smiled and looked away like they were the ones that were crazy.

 

‘Smooth move, anyways it’s a benefit concert’

 

‘Shut up, John like you got any room to talk’I get up off the couch and walked towards my parents room. I walk into there to find my mother and my little brother sitting there getting ready, I just waited for them in the doorway.

 

‘Umm… I cant f**k  up like you I don’t got control of my body anymore…’

 

“Oh John we're going to Dave Fest 03, just thought I should let you know” she said that with a smile on her face. ‘Sound like a whole lot of f*****g fun!’ I thought grimly as I kept the gaze of what hell do you want. “So get your a*s upstairs and pack 3-4 days of cloths we are leaving in an hour or so.”  She told me that as she was packing some of my little brothers cloths.  I just looked at her referred to the kids memory and then found out. ‘oh yeah, this kids uncle is hosting a show about 34 to 40 miles from here’

‘That took you a while’

 

 ‘shut up John…’

 

“yeah I will get right on it.”  I told her that as soon as I walked away, I started for the stairs I will lead to my room. As soon as I was in my room I looked around inside and could not help but see that this kid was living a lie in the same time trying to live a life.  I got to packing some clothes and something’s I would need on the four-day expedition.  With the hurt and pain this kid has felt I can see why he was so willing to give up his role in controlling his own body. Once I was done packing all my clothes and s**t, I pulled the revolver out of my back pocket and took a look at it and then popped out the three in the gun shells and I start to reload them.  With the ease of experienced hands I was able to get the job done within two seconds flat.

 

‘With that done now I ca’ I thought was interrupted by something else inhuman. ‘The time is coming!’  The voice said

‘God damn it what is up with this f*****g voice?  I thought, I was cut off once again by the thing of a voice. ‘You have no time, the one will come.’ I turn around searching looking for the guy who's saying this stuff to me.  Turning looking around like a madman expecting to see a man standing whispering in my ear.  But no one's there, I can see no one and just empty hollow room that I reside in. I sigh straighten up my back and look out the window. “Okay voice, who is she, where is she, what is she? What is her name?” I asked nothing looking at the roads and houses going endless on into a world that has no idea of the real horrors that just lie beneath them.

 

‘Mathew what is this voice? It’s overwhelming me.’

 

                ‘I know John, I know……’

 

As I walked away from the window I turned and walked down the stairs, with a backpack over my shoulder elbow sticking out in a relaxed state.  The mother looked cross eyed at me as if I just killed a guy down the street, then she just smiled.  I walked away and set my stuff down then I looked at my belt and realized I wasn't carrying a weapon.  So I turned around and walked back of stairs. ‘This just might come in handy.’

 

‘I hope not’ John said with a little fear in his voice.

 

‘I hope so to John but sometimes it can’t be helped’ I thought with somewhat a fore boating feeling. When I got up there I pulled my revolver out of the drawer that I put it in, I grab two boxes of ammo wrapped it in a bold T-shirt.  Then I just walked off back downstairs.

 

When I walked outside with my bags and backpack in hand I looked and saw a my mother my father my little brother.”  Heard at let's go or we're going to be late!”  She started to walk out of the gates saying this as she went. ’Oh boy here we go, let's see where this four day expedition takes us.’  I thought to myself grimly as I grab a hold of my revolvers handle.  Therefore I walked out of the gates and into her car.

 



© 2011 Northend


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on January 7, 2011
Last Updated on January 7, 2011


Author

Northend
Northend

Olympia, WA



About
Hi i am here to just write. if you like my writing then let me know. I am just like everyone else i have made mistakes and done some of the most stuipist things. I have lost the love i had once had. n.. more..

Writing
scared scared

A Poem by Northend


dear friend dear friend

A Poem by Northend


Life saver Life saver

A Poem by Northend