Dave Fest 03

Dave Fest 03

A Chapter by Northend

                           Dave Fest 03

 

               

                As we arrived my uncle was setting up the stage for the bands to come and play later on that night.  I walked up to him and said hello the normal greetings, he replies as if he was in lot of pain and very pissed off.  As we started talking a felt another presence not one of human, I darted my eyes back and forth to see where this other presence was coming from.  When my eyes met with the hell spawn from, it was just standing looking right back at me.  My hand moves closer to my revolver in my back pocket.  Sara Thomson saw my hand reaching for something in my back pocket and took the opportunity to sneak up behind me.  And stupidly enough she comes up and puts her arms around me.

 

                “What the f**k?”  I whispered dumbfounded as I turn around to look at whose arms are around me.’  Little girl you almost got a bullet in your head!’  I thought grimly holding back my urge just pulled the gun anyways.  When I looked back down at her into her eyes I then realized why this kid likes her so much.  She's a cute girl by can't say much for the smarts department.  ‘Do you think all human girls as what you call a “Blonde”?’ For some reason I felt my cheeks heated up as her hands moved up to my chest.

                ‘Well to a point I do! By the way why am I feeling this?’

                ‘How the hell should I know? Its your body now’

 

                “Well, I will leave you two alone for a little bit.”  My uncle Rich said as he walked away from us.  Sara moved in front of me and just gave me a big goofy grin smile.  Then just out of nowhere she buried her face in my chest making me wonder if she was okay or not. ‘Is this  normal for the damn girl?’ I asked john.

 

                ‘yes and no Mathew this is the first time she has ever gotten close to me in this way I think.’

 

                ‘You think? Wow you really are a f*****g dumbass.’

               

‘wait what?’ john asked with annoyed sounding to his voice.

 

‘Nothing john I am going to find out what is wrong with her so be quiet.’

 

                “Are you alright?” I asked her with just a little hint of sympathy in my voice, no response I waited for a few more seconds still no response.”  Hey Sara what’s up?”  Again no answer her grip tightened just at the sound of my voice.  She looked at me as if she was going to cry.  I stopped asking and just held her she let me take her over into the shade after a bit.  “Hey Sara are you going to be okay?”  I asked for more time hoping for an answer.

 

                “Yeah, I’m alright just wanted your arms around me for a while.”  She looked up at me and she rested her head on my chest.”I’ll live don't worry.”  She reassured me. ‘Well I know you'll live I just don't know if I am going through a live through the next year.’  I thought as I looked ‘humph!  Were surrounded, were surrounded by a least 34 guys in all not one being human, this is going to be one hell of a three days. I thought grimly to myself as I felt out the rest of the demons around us.

                The next thing I know I hear Sara’s soft breathing of sleep, I smile to myself thinking of all the things that could happen will happen. ’So let’s see who makes the first move, this will be fun………’

 



© 2011 Northend


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on January 7, 2011
Last Updated on January 7, 2011


Author

Northend
Northend

Olympia, WA



About
Hi i am here to just write. if you like my writing then let me know. I am just like everyone else i have made mistakes and done some of the most stuipist things. I have lost the love i had once had. n.. more..

Writing
scared scared

A Poem by Northend


dear friend dear friend

A Poem by Northend


Life saver Life saver

A Poem by Northend