Journey Of The Mug

Journey Of The Mug

A Story by Motivation4Life
"

Take sometime away from the real world and read as the mug shares its adventure and life with you.Journey with it through all obstacles and be amazed at the world it lives in, enjoy.

"

My goodness…gracious…me! No! But oh! But why?! I think this is the third friend I’ve witnessed being claimed by a tragic accident, these things happen so weirdly! Yeah…that fat stupid creature over there…

 

I wish the worst upon it. It is the culprit, the reason behind the tragedy! My friend was simply sitting peacefully on the mountain covered in white holding flat versions of me and shiny long sticks. The dumb creature then twisted that bloody flabby world of his and then this part of his body collided with my friend,

 

I saw it all happen in slow motion…my friend being pulled down by the gravity, the liquid he was containing  spreading out into the air and then my friend colliding with the fancy grid making up the ground.

 

Cracks began ganging up on my friend and then pieces flew everywhere and the liquid no longer contained made an ocean on the ground made of squares put together. Beings dressed awkwardly & strangely came to the scene and cleaned the mess, they communicated with the previous owner of my now gone friend, some agreement took place…

 

Oh! Oh no! They are replacing my friend with me! Did they choose me on purpose?! What if I suffer the same fate? Wish me luck I hope all goes well…

 

A couple of hours later…

 

Ok…thank goodness I survived that, thank the greatness life has to offer that I will live to see another day and continue my journeys.

 

Yeah…after telling you that story you probably think that my life is freaky, scary and terrible, but it’s nothing like that. For as long as I have existed I have been fulfilling my purpose, my goal. Holding all the strange substances these strange beings desire and allowing them to consume them out of me,

 

Usually my friends & I are always in the dark, thrilling on the excitement of suspense as we look forward to our next adventures in wonder. I have a feeling…a feeling that the door will be opened today, that the light shall into our home and greet us with enthusiasm and that I shall be taken into my next adventure,

 

Allow me to take you with me on my next journey, my next adventure. I am confident that these strange gigantic creatures shall pick me to hold their next desire, whatever the substance hot or cold, boiling or freezing I couldn’t give a damn!

 

You know…you beings actually never fail to fascinate me, you created me to handle things can’t even handle yourself wahahahaha! Wanna know what I mean? Ok! Try holding a ball of ice in your hand for as long as you can and see if you can survive that!

 

Oh…well if that aint bad enough boil liquid in that strange mechanism you own and then pour the substance on yourself hahahaha! Exactly! As for me I can handle all temperatures, no substance I am destined to hold can take me down…

 

Wait! Wait! Oh yeah show time! The door is opening and my home is finally shined on by the light again! Time has been passing, but this moment has finally arrived. Yes! My predictions are right as this being has just taken and now places me on a shiny like brownish mountain. The world you beings in always amazes me hey!

 

I never get bored because I get to see it only once in a while. Anyways sit back…relax and enjoy the adventure I shall now take you on with me,

 

So this being opens this gigantic door far away from my home and takes out what appears to be a container, the being opens the container and pours in me a weird substance that is white in colour. Brrr! I’m’ very familiar with it but the chills never fail to send cold vibes through me, anyways…like I specified it’s not anything thing I can’t handle.

 

Aggg no! Not that weird box, again. This being opens this really big box and places me inside and turns it on…the bright light comes on and shines rudely on me and then the annoying strange waves of energy travel through me and into the cold substance I am holding.

 

These waves are ticklish and make me buzz; it kinda gets annoying at times, very annoying! Yes…I feel the substance in me getting warmer & warmer as I spin around endlessly, getting dizzier. Ok it’s over now, the box has turned off and this being is removing me.

 

Now holding a lukewarm substance I witness this being put a bunch of white granules in me followed by a bunch of dark brown dust like things. After filling me with these things the being gets a hold of a long silver stick places this in me still holding onto it and then makes circles constantly mixing everything in me. Oh ok, now time for the big boss, that strange thing which heats up any substance with its violent anger.

 

A clear mist is flowing out of this mechanism; it almost looks like the clouds. I just stand and smile as the boiling substance leaves this angry machinery and fills me. An instant change in my temperature as it rises instantly and literally shoots beyond space! The being places the silver stick back in me, takes me off the brown mountain and migrates and travels with me to a different area of its world.

 

The being places me on a hard transparent surface. I observe this being sitting with what appears to be companions of its kind, they seem to be expression the emotion of joy and sharing beautiful memories of old times. They have a habit of doing this but every time they do it, there’s always something that will be different, I don’t know how to explain it exactly.

 

My owner grabs me by my body part and brings me closer to consume the substance. My owner plants their lips on me, swallows a couple of times and puts me back down on the transparent mountain.

 

Hey! I have a fancy red imprint on me made by this living force, a souvenir to bring back from my adventure and impress my friends. Did this being put it there on purpose? Well it doesn’t seem to be bragging to its companions about it as they are still sharing joy and lost in old memories.

 

Hahaha! The substance in me is still burning with fury, trying its best to take me down, but it aint got nothing on me! I’m standing strong proudly and everything it does is so meaningless to me! Freaky temperature? Boo hoo I don’t care.

 

My owner is reaching for me once again…wait now she seems to be migrating once again with what appears to be a male companion. I observe that she’s holding me carefully not to accidentally cast upon me a horrible fate like I have witnessed happen to others of my kind,

 

They seem to be communicating about something emotional…my owner and this strange companion I’m not familiar with. Wait for it…she’s bringing me closer & closer once again, and she takes another sip out of me! Yes fulfilling my purpose I am just like back in the days. Oh yes! I can feel the hot substance I am holding has now been drained halfway.

 

Hey hey! WAIT! Wait you two easy there now. No! No! Damn it! Aggg! Who in their right mind decides to play wrestle in my presence, let alone while I’m being held onto carefully by my owner! Are these creatures not aware that it takes just one mistake for me to land up in pieces?

 

And my…bloody record of perfect service has just been broken! For the past several adventures I had never spilt a single drop no matter what substance I was holding now I have a couple of brown lines growing down my sides as the drops pull them. Damn this male companion my owner has chosen to associate with!

 

Hey! I’ve never been to this part of my owner’s world before. The being puts me down on another strange mountain, very darkish in colour and next to what appears to be a really big platform. The male companion places himself on this platform I observe and the female, my owner mounts him.

 

Ok…now they seem to be giggling in abundance. The female being is removing the material supposed to be covering her body and she dismounts her male companion he copies her. These creatures are now doing some very strange things…things I have never witnessed them doing before, wow I have a story to tell my friends in the darkness of the suspense we share back at home.

 

Why is my owner pulling those faces? And her male companion…he is pressing those white blocks in his mouth together like he’s trying to break them. This strange activity these beings are doing is causing to them to do what is known as…I think ‘screaming’, yeah, that’s what they are doing now ‘screaming.’

 

Oh by the way the substance in me has really lost its game now hahaha! The so called ‘dangerous’ temperature it once owned has now faded and the world of freezing is in the distance I feel now. The beings have seemed to stop what they doing and are now relaxed. The female gets off of her male companion, she seems to be giggling once again as she covers her body with the material she had on earlier.

 

Yes! My owner is approaching me again; she takes me by my body and finishes off the remaining bit of the substance she made in me. Another travel is taking place, she separates with this male companion she was doing that strange activity with and I find myself in a familiar area,

 

My owner twists a lever type of thing and a steaming substance flows out of the long tube the lever is attached to, the tube fills a container it is connected to much bigger than I am, as the substance flows from the tube my owner puts a strange goo in the substance and then this stuff that looks exactly like clouds forms on the surface.

 

The female dunks me into the substance with cloud like stuff and then proceeds to rub me with a soft square piece of material she soaks in it, all evidence, the lines that flowed down my side and the remaining bits of the liquid I served are washed away. And once again I am clean and ready for some more suspense in the darkness.

 

My owner takes me out, twists the lever once again allowing the clear liquid to flow onto me and then puts me aside. Moments later another square piece of material is brought and this is sued to clear my body making it dry so that I am ready for my world once again,

 

She walks with me to the entrance, swings open the door…reunites me with my friends again and as she it I am one with the darkness again, my best friend, my suspense, and now I stand waiting for my next journey and another success.

 

So you see my life is no that boring. Actually it is pretty fun to be me, but the world you beings live in truly fascinates me hey, I hope you are doing what you love just like I am. I wouldn’t expect any of you to face boredom…ever! Your world is amazing and so are you, now go out there and be just like me, do what you were born for, your destiny! Do what you love, life is waiting…goodbye and I hope to go on an adventure with you again sometime soon,

 

Take care…love the mug.

Ntando Sibiya  2015©

© 2015 Motivation4Life


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on May 27, 2015
Last Updated on May 27, 2015
Tags: adventure, comedy, weird, life, motivation, fantasy

Author

Motivation4Life
Motivation4Life

Johannesburg, South Africa



About
I am more than determined and ambitious to make a change in this world! I aspire to be a very influential person who shall touch the lives of millions of people! Everybody has ideas and talents, ev.. more..

Writing