Creeping Around a Corner, Prepared for Destruction.

Creeping Around a Corner, Prepared for Destruction.

A Story by NymphetamineDame

I have seen this place before. Many times before. I see a body in the distance, still as a board. I am intrigued. I wonder if the carcass is male or female. The clothing and hair hints that the carcass is female. I squint, in attempt to obtain a clearer view. I move from behind a dumpster and walk up to a metal fence. I call to the carcass. No movement, not a sound. In a single jump I find myself standing over her. The foggy air begins to tighten it's grip, making it hard to breathe. The scenery in the distance begins to fade in and out. Everything becomes black.

I emerge from beneath the water with a gasp. Drowsily, I sit up in the tub and run my hands over my face, attempting to remove the water from my eyes. Almost scratching my eye with my ring, I jerk my hand away from my face. I shake my head to make the water descend from my eyes. It has become clear now.

It was another night. I have seen many nights like this before. A few hours of Discovery Science and maybe a movie after that. I sit in front of the TV. My cat is just to the left of me, laying on the floor. She was the only important thing in my life right now. I did have a girlfriend before, but, only once. I never really did remember how exactly we had broken up. I think she fucked another guy, or at least my instincts were hinting it. The whole relationship was hazy to me. I wasn't even going to try to remember it. I felt no need to.

I stand up from the chair and walk over to where my cat lay. I sit in front of her with my legs crossed. She senses my presence and stretches, while opening an eye. I smile, reaching down to scratch her head. As I allow the softness of the fur to touch my fingers, I am suddenly touching the carcass' hair. Alarmed, I fall back and lose my balance trying to get to my feet. My eyes dart upward to see a figure running away, around a corner and out of sight. I walk forward, looking down at her, cocking my head as I notice her clothing had numerous tears. She was laying partially on her side, body leaning toward the pavement. The little black dress did not even cover all of her, one a*s cheek in plain view. I look her over, from head to toe. One of her eyes had to have been crushed, along with the bone around it. I thought to myself, someone must have had a ring on to do that much damage. About half of the her blonde hair upon her head had been ripped from her scalp. Her neck had numerous small cuts leading down towards her breasts. Her breasts still remained nestled safely in her dress, but I did notice a few bruises. Her thin body almost looked as if it was contorted and twisted. As if the man had twisted her spine just a bit too far. I noticed more scratch marks on her upper thigh, as well as blood trails. She only had one heel on her foot.

A single raindrop lands on her leather heel. I look up into the sky, only to see my white ceiling. I quickly shift my eyes back down to the body and there lays my cat, still sleeping. Where is the body, where could it have gone? I was not even outside anymore. Ignoring what I just saw, I walk out to the kitchen to get some vodka, just catching the top of my head on the doorway. Being 6'4, sometimes I forget how tall I am. I watch the crystal clear liquid hit the glass and fill it to the brim. I down the tall glass and chased it with some water.

“Who is she?” I asked myself aloud. My unconscious mind recognized her.

I turned around, leaning an arm on the kitchen counter, looking at the TV. I could feel the alcohol running through my bloodstream and in turn, I was buzzing like a bee. I felt comfort in the room starting to spin. A smile started upon lips until the figure of a woman walked by the TV. Startled, debating if I was delusional.

“Who are you? Where did you go?” I yell to the figure, who disappeared just as quickly as appeared.

“Verrine,” a soft voice called.

Frantically I entered the living room, looking around, only to find nothing.

“You know what you did, don't deny it in your mind,” the voice grew harsher.

“What do you want from me!” I screamed at the voice.

The voice replied once more, muttering “Karma.”

I sat down, trying to calm myself. I knew I had been drinking, but this sort of this had never happened to me before, or at least not that I could remember. I had came to the conclusion that a night's rest would clear my head and I would feel better in the morning. I hurried up the stairs, removing clothing as I was walking. By the time I arrived at the side of my bed, I was nude. Half falling onto the bed, I got comfortable.

There was a man, he had a long trench coat and a very tall thin frame. He had a woman's arm clutched tightly in his grip, dragging her on the pavement. She was struggling and what looked to be yelling for help, but could not release herself. I recognized this woman, she was wearing a black dress. Just like the one the other woman had been wearing. She had to be the same woman. The man, however, was a blur and I could not make out his face. The woman struggled more, attempting to kick the man with one of her heels. He caught her foot and away the heel flew. He pushed her so that she was face down. He lowered himself over her so that he sat, kneeling just below the small of her back. He pulled her head back to him by pulling her hair with his free arm, the other occupied with her two wrists. I could see her mouth open and eyes squinted, in pain. He lowered his mouth to her ear, whispering something. Although I could not hear any sounds, she struggled more, trying to kick up at him from behind and she looked to be screaming. He made a fist and aimed it into her eye. Her head bobbed to the left as the blow hit her. She looked to be in agony. She was more hesitant to move now, struggling. He lay her on her side and punched her in the eye once more, following it by twisting her top half to be facing the pavement. Pulling her up by the hair, he ran his finger down her throat, leaving marks. Taking her throat, he pinned her down against the pavement. She was not moving. I wondered if he might have snapped her spine.

I looked away for a moment, hoping they did not notice I was behind the garbage can. I couldn't keep my eyes away though, I had to see this.

Her dress looked tattered now, like he had been pulling on it. I guess some rips she must have obtained from when he dragged her.

He removed the trench coat and undid his jeans. Her head moved slightly, rolling more to one side. Her head looked to be the only body part that could move. The man exposed himself and grinned as he pried her legs open. Positioning himself, it looked like he easily slipped in. He fucked the s**t out of her body, leaving her bruised and tainted with blood. Her mouth was open the whole time, possibly screaming. He took her by the throat and held her there, erotic asphyxiation you could call it on his part. He held her in the same position, hands gripped tightly around her throat for a good 15 minutes. She was gone.

He finally arose to his feet. He cocked his head to the side, looking down at her. He bent down and got onto his knees once more. He fucked her dead body. He showed no remorse or regret for what he had just done to her. His mouth was open, enjoying every second of it. Mid-f**k, he stopped and pulled out. He put himself away and zippered his jeans. He turned, looking me straight in the eyes, a demonic, frenzied smile on his face. I could see his eyes, and smile, that was all. My heart stopped and I quickly sprang to my feet and started to run.

Before I knew it, I was standing in my kitchen, out of breath. My kitchen, I was just in the alley a second ago, watching a man rape and kill a woman. I placed each hand up to my face. Was I going crazy? My mind was so clouded I could not form a rational thought or wrap my head around what I had just saw. A sudden sharp pain pierced my temples and I dropped to my knees.

“Verrine, what are you doing?” I heard a female voice.

“It will only hurt for a moment,” now a male voice.

“I can't trust you anymore. Stop touching me!”

“ But baby, you did not mind the thought of it before. I got all excited and everything. You would not want to disappoint me now, would you?” the male voice questioned.

“I can't do it Verrine, please let go my arm.”

“You will not back out of this, you b***h. Here we go.”

“Let me go! Verrine!” the female voice sounded frazzled. “Let me go, you won't get away with this!”

“But it is what you always wanted.”

“You're a f*****g liar! Ahh! Help!”

“No one can hear you now, love.” he answered calmly.

“Oh my god, let me go! F**k!” she screamed.

“Trying to kick me? You cannot over power me. There your heel lies, over on the other side of the road.”

“Please, let me go, Verrine.”

“But I want to see what your insides look like.” he whispered. “Death awaits you tonight and I will not let it wait a second longer.”

“Help me, please! Anyone!” she screamed again.

“There, that should shut you up.”

“Gluh p-please s-stop.”

“You always teased me about making a snuff film, baby,” he cooed. “You cannot go back on your word. Even though I do not have a camera, you will watch what is about to happen straight from hell.”

I lay on my kitchen flood, flat on my back. The woman in the little black dress, her name was Cindy. She was my Cindy, the only woman I had ever loved and been with. I jumped to my feet quickly, just in time to reach the sink. Puke poured from my mouth. I had never felt so utterly sick in my life. My name is Verrine, her name was Cindy. I raped and killed my girlfriend. Throwing up once more, I screamed. I screamed just as she had screamed while I dragged her body across the pavement.  

© 2013 NymphetamineDame


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice write! Really intense at parts. I found reading the violent scenes, you painted a nice picture. The switching back and forth, here and there, made for a fun ride that was still easy to follow. The story idea was really 'psychological thriller' feel and I quite enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


NymphetamineDame

11 Years Ago

Thank you, I find I do my best writing when it is something violent or un-nerving.
NymphetamineDame

10 Years Ago

Damien.
What a creepy suspenseful story. I really enjoyed the twist at the end I wasn't expecting that. I was thinking that maybe he was psychic and was having visions of another murder something like the movie GOTHIKA. Great detail and imagery well written.

Posted 11 Years Ago


NymphetamineDame

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the review. I had fun writing this one.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on May 12, 2013
Tags: Emalie, Evans, Creeping, Horror, Rape, Blood, Destruction, Violent

Author

NymphetamineDame
NymphetamineDame

New Brunswick, Canada



About
Writing is one of my many passions. I am hoping to use this website more often than I have in the past. Feel free to comment or review my work. I appreciate the time and the consideration. more..

Writing
You You

A Story by NymphetamineDame