Loretta the Ladybug

Loretta the Ladybug

A Story by Pogo
"

What makes this story so in depth? Find out right now.

"

 

 
There was once a ladybug named Loretta that cared only for herself. She bought herself the finest houses and the finest plates and even the finest teddy bears. She never liked to share because she felt that she had worked to get her possession and it was hers only. She also felt that people should be minding their own work. So when her neighbors asked her to help them or if they could borrow a certain tool, she would always slam the door in their faces. Soon they stopped coming to her house which she was fine with. Loretta had no friends but she felt better that way because if you had friends, then you had to share with them and then it would break on of Loretta’s rules. So she stayed happy for now.
 
         
One day while she was trying to pick a certain flower to display on her dining room table, she stepped into some quicksand and began to sink. She cried “help meeee!” but now one was nearby. Just as her head was beginning to sink in the sand, a sturdy hand pulled her up. It was Sukien the Spider who lifted her up. He set her gently on to firm ground.
 
“Why did you save me?” asked the ladybug. She didn’t understand. Sukien said” I saved you because I cared about you. Even though it wasn’t my mess I did it anyways to help you because you were in a hard situation that you couldn’t get out of and you needed others help”
 
Loretta the Ladybug understood what Sukien had said. And from that day on she was very zealous to help others when they needed it.
 
 

© 2008 Pogo


Author's Note

Pogo
What is the moral for this story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

just the loveliest thing i ever saw

Posted 13 Years Ago


sukien fried rice

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 23, 2008

Author

Pogo
Pogo

Markham, Canada



About
I'm really immature. I like to utter weird noises. I don't know why I am so weird. I need help in this world. more..