WISDOM

WISDOM

A Poem by Peace Nyumbaiza
"

This poem is inspired by the book of Proverbs.

"
She wants to be pursue, and sincerely complimented. She wants to be promised the stars and the moon. She desires for the turn, men to stand, jaws to drop, and fingers to point when she walks in the room.

She waits for people to start clapping in awe, the sound of applauds like a wave washing away any insecurity. Wisdom is her name, and surname. No diamond stuck in a ring will be able to change.

Psalms and Proverbs are written in her honor. Women die to be like her, and live to accept that they cannot. Every man who rejects her will die, and immortality is the tree at the center of every soul that fights for her.

Her bride's price, no man, angel or demon could estimate. Her womb is a storehouse layered with fire, oil and power. She conceives gods and not mere princes.
When this woman speaks, creation listens and answers. Whoever marries her becomes the root of envy and jealousy of every being, in every realm and dimension.

Honesty, discipline and knowledge make her blush. Spirit filled actions, the fear of the Lord, and holiness are butterflies in her stomach. Obedience and faith makes her giggle, while prayer wins her over. Only God and his grace can help one become and keep a woman like - Wisdom.
:)

© 2017 Peace Nyumbaiza


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on January 5, 2017
Last Updated on January 5, 2017
Tags: #wisdom