You Shouldn't Have Took Jared's Hat

You Shouldn't Have Took Jared's Hat

A Story by Nikki
"

This was written for a contest

"

"Gerard! Jared! What the f**k do yall think you're doing!" I looked at the two guys wresteling around on the floor. They had been doing it all day, but not as bad as it was now.

 

"Writing lyrics..." Jared grunted out while playfully punching Gerard in the face.

 

"It doesn't look like you're writing lyrics! STOP!" They stopped and Gerard started rolling in the floor laughing his head off.

 

"It's a very emotional song!" Gerard said then went back to rolling on the floor.

"Ger...Gerard...I think we might need to take a break..." Jared sputtered out between laughs.

 

"Yeah...Maybe...Yeah...That sounds like a good idea.""

 

"Good idea guys!" Finally! They had been 'writing lyrics' all day and I was getting tired of it.

 

"Nic..." God Gerard...Why do you have to sound so f*****g winey sometimes? "What's for lunch"

 

"I Don't kn-"

 

"Yeah, Nic... We're hungry!"

 

"God...Can't ya'll do anything by yourselves?"

 

"NO!" They answered in unison.

 

"FINE...I'll fix lunch... what would you like? A grilled cheese sandwhich? Or a big bowl of fix-it-yourself?"

 

"Uh...Uh...Uh...I think I like the first one better?" Jared was getting just a little scared now.

 

"God, guys...yall are so lazy! I'll fix you your f*****g grilled cheese sandwhich! F**k!" I could tell that I scared both of them. BAD. "Just go and sit in the other room till Mikey and Shannon get back."

 

Just as they turned to go back  to the other room, Mikey ran through the front door with what he thought was Shannon's hat yelling, "Keep it away form Shannon!!" He tossed the hat to Jared.

 

Jared caught the hat, looked at it, then said, "Dude...This is MY hat!"

 

Shannon ran through the doorway just then, "I'm gonna kill that littlt mother fuc-" He stopped as soon as he saw Jared..."Dude...Ja...Jared...He...Hey... Whats up?"

 

"Shannon," Jared sounds scary when he's calm. "Why the f**k did you have my hat? I'M TELLING NOELLA!"

 

"GASP!" Mikey, Gerard, and I said in unson.

 

"NO!! NO! Jared please don't!"

 

"No... Shannon, it's too late...I've already made my decision!" He took off to the back room where Noella was.

 

"Shannon, you better beg for your life when Noella gets here."

© 2008 Nikki


Author's Note

Nikki
"GASP!"

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol Noella! I miss this shiz so much. That was like all we did all day at school was write this stuff. I love the Noella part. I remember telling you guys all about that video of him being Noella. Oh well, this was the past but it is so fun to go back and read that stupid crap.

Posted 13 Years Ago


God, person. Nice job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh geez. This is probably my favorite effing story ever. It makes my entire life happy.

Love love!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

o_0

I remember reading s**t like this when I got started writing *NSYNC fan fiction...except it involved a teddy bear (named Oreo, NOT Luis) and JC and Justin chasing Justin's cousin into the pool for it.

What do you wanna bet this is what the guys really do when they write?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That was a neat bit of "RealPeople" Fiction. lol It was very funny; highly random! Congrats on winning two contests with this! You did a great job! Thanks for posting. lol

Ironically Yours. Blade and Blood

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

LOL! so cute! :)
I love it, and you have a good narrative style :) Gerard and Jared are absolutely darling in this story! haha
I write a little bit of fan fiction myself. If you've got the chance to, perhaps you'd like to check out and review my story: "we don't fight fair" :)



Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Lmao...dude, I love this...it's amazing...great job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

411 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 6, 2008
Last Updated on August 7, 2008

Author

Nikki
Nikki

Hmm...Do you really wanna know?, AR



About
Hello. I am Nicole. I am currently 18 years old. I do not write too often, just when I feel like writing something, or I am just bored enough to start a story out of it. more..

Writing
Chapter ! Chapter !

A Chapter by Nikki



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Xfaerie corpseX





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5