Botch

Botch

A Poem by RuBee
"

talks about sin, temptation and guilt, teens, peerpressure

"

BOTCH   (part 1)

 

The hardest challenge for me,                                                  Is to abate under the almighty.           My human abyss traps me, and here I am seen to be unable to escape.          The life of what may possibly end up being sin,                                                       Seems so ample, so tempting, so absurdly absorbent..

Although,              I am most certain of the wisdom                That same wisdom that I obtain from he who rules                                               The knowledge that says I need him                  That he has always been there, even without me requesting              The sagacity inside that reminds me his words are truth and to listen would not only be wise ,  But would be best.

But what is my problem?           Why can I not just obey?                                             Oh, I know,                                                                      Because I am afraid.              Afraid to lose all these people, all this so called ‘love’ that gives me satisfaction.            I grave the fact all of them will turn away,                                                                   Turn and leave me here                 Never to be seen smiling again…

 

© 2015 RuBee


Author's Note

RuBee
mind all the spaces in between the words, I tried to make it neater :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Spectacular poem. This is exactly the pressure we experience these days. This is a spectacular poem. May God bless you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RuBee

8 Years Ago

thank you, glad it made sense

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 4, 2015
Last Updated on June 4, 2015
Tags: sin, temptation, teens, sex, religion

Author

RuBee
RuBee

durban, christian, South Africa



About
I love writing, and I am a total book worm, I write to entertain and when inspired and I also write about my feelings. my music plays a big part in my writing as well, i'm here to meet other like me more..

Writing