Going Through The Storms

Going Through The Storms

A Story by OBWhiteHawk
"

My life

"
I have not been here and then again I have. I checked in a couple of times, and I know I have review requests and some comments on my work that I have not answered yet. I usually try to do that because I like dialogue, I like the interactions between other writers and myself. But lately I have been down.

It wont last, it never does with me. I have these times when I am having problems with working and money and my life in general and I just sort of isolate myself from others. I also left the Rez again and have been trying to get my own place but right now I am not in my own place and staying with some people I dont really know. Its kind of weird and scary and sometimes I feel like I should just leave. I will write about all these experiences when I get my head straightened out and a little more clear.

Right now I am just doing stream of consciousness type writing to get some thoughts out and not doing a very good job of it. I admit my self esteem is pretty bad and low at the moment. I think I kind of suck right now.  The weather has been stormy as hell and its all I can do to get through the day of rain and wind both outside and inside of my heart and soul.  I am sure I will, just do not know when the monsoons will be over with.

© 2013 OBWhiteHawk


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for posting this. Everything that touches our soul, our heart and our life, changes our mood. A stormy day makes me write more about pain and loss. It wakes my hidden pain's side up. Feel better soon...

Posted 10 Years Ago


OBWhiteHawk

10 Years Ago

Yes I agree that can happen, bad weather brings out the bad feelings. Also since we don't want to go.. read more
i always blame my down times on the weather, i know that's only half the problem, don't stay too far away, we need you around here :)

hoping the weather clears up real soon - for both of us

Posted 10 Years Ago


OBWhiteHawk

10 Years Ago

Thank you! I am doing my best to come back and stay back. I appreciate your concern and support. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 1, 2013
Last Updated on July 1, 2013
Tags: journal. persomal, issues. life, problems, excuses, storms

Author

OBWhiteHawk
OBWhiteHawk

NM



About
Navajo in the Wild West. I am good, hope you are too. I am always writing mostly about my own life and some fiction when I am creative. But I was always told I should come to one of these sites and p.. more..

Writing
Hazy Fog Hazy Fog

A Poem by OBWhiteHawk



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..