5 w's

5 w's

A Story by Shawna Powell
"

created for a writing contest

"

We wake up every morning together, look around the same room, at the same walls and the same posters, through the same eyes. I often wonder, if we see the same things, touch the same things, and say the same things, do we feel the same things?

Do you care about the same things I do? Do you warm up at the sight of a certain boy? Do you feel the twangs of guilt after saying goodbye to another? Do you appreciate the feeling of wet skin in a warm room? Do you love the rising sun? Do you see beauty in the far off hills, the wind in my hair and a toasty roof? Do you care about me?

© 2008 Shawna Powell


Author's Note

Shawna Powell
Might have gone slightly off topic by making this personal. All these question circle around the last one, that's the one I want answered.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am curious as to whom the question was directed to. I have my ideas but I am not sure if it was your intention.
Nice writing.
Thank you for sharing.
Love All,Mejasha

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
1 Review
Added on February 9, 2008

Author

Shawna Powell
Shawna Powell

North Bay, Canada



About
Hello :) My name's Shawna, I'm 20 years old and am currently in college for Theatre Arts and am loving it! I've been out of the writing scene now for almost a year and have decided it's about time .. more..

Writing
Him... Him...

A Story by Shawna Powell





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5