Sexual Frustration

Sexual Frustration

A Story by After Midnight

Frustration builds in my chest until I want to scream. I watch his back as he breathes in, bending over the piano keys and I can't help but wish that he was bending over me.

 

He glances in my direction and gives me a quick smile. My face tightens but otherwise remains unresponsive. It doesn't matter because he wasn't really looking anyway.

 

I breathe in deeply and try not to storm out of the room. Is it strange to be jealous of a piano? Doesn't matter, soon the piano will be all mine. That's not really what I want though.

 

I want him to look up at me. I want his fingers to move over my bare skin the way they move over those keys. I want release from this crawling, sticky feeling. I want it to hurt a little.

 

He asks a question but I wasn't paying attention. My eyes jump from his shoes to his face and I swallow the blush that is rising up my neck. After all, he can't read my mind, right?

 

The question was stupid. A simple, yes-no kinda question and definitely not the question I was hoping for. The question that suggests the removal of clothes. I roll my eyes and give a smart-a*s answer.

 

He laughs and I hate him but I smile anyway. It's not his fault he makes me so lustful. He looks away and I am free to daydream again. And oh, I do. I can't help myself and believe me I've tried.

© 2008 After Midnight


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ah, I will admit I know the feeling and I would be lying if I said I didn't. You just want someone so much sometimes and it's hard not to let that feeling take over you sometimes. It's really hard to try and explain that to your other too. Sometimes they don't quite understand haha.Thank you very much for sharing- you expressed yourself very well and I really enjoyed it. Write on.

~Nana Carmine

Posted 16 Years Ago


Oh the whole time i was reading this i knew exactly what you were talking about. Some times it is just so f*****g hard and the instigators are completly oblivious to our inward strugle.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 8, 2008
Last Updated on February 8, 2008

Author

After Midnight
After Midnight

South of the Moon and North of the Sun, NM



About
Some time ago, I learned that I had the gift to bring my imagination to life through paper and ink. It filled me with Life when I had nothing else to give and it gave me Hope, the last of all plagues .. more..

Writing