Forever After

Forever After

A Book by L. Catherine
"

See entire book description in the author's note at the bottom!

"

© 2012 L. Catherine


Author's Note

L. Catherine
Belle has had the dream of attending college for as long as she can remember, but the dream has constantly been put on hold to instead help provide for her family; her ill father, her cruel stepmother, and her equally cruel but dim-witted stepsisters. Her personal life isn't much better, considering that she's called the town freak for having such big dreams of success and her narcissistic boyfriend only loves her because of her beauty. After years of non-stop work and frustration, Belle finally puts her wish into words and is surprised to discover a mysterious person from her past has come to her aid. Claiming that her deepest desire can be made into a reality if she agrees to help others achieve their dreams, Belle eagerly accepts the offer. The catch is, all of the people Belle must help are characters from childhood fairy tales. Belle is then whisked away to a far off land where happily ever afters are harder to come by than they appear, especially when she discovers that there is someone in this dangerous land and Belle's reality attempting to prevent her from achieving her goal. Before Belle can get her happily ever after, she must begin her once upon a time...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds really good, can't wait to see what's in store for me. While reading this i couldn't seem tostop thinking of the instant classic Cinderella and the ugly stepsisters. Will read on....

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

L. Catherine

11 Years Ago

Thanks! And I'm glad you thought of the classic "Conderella" tale; it will play a a relatively big r.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
K.G
interesting. . .its like a clash of disney and that one movie. . . very interesting. . .i shall continue to read onto the first chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

K.G

11 Years Ago

i soo know what u mean by baby XD
L. Catherine

11 Years Ago

Hahahaha XD
K.G

11 Years Ago

^.^
Oh you! Its sounds awesome dearie, i cant wait!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

L. Catherine

11 Years Ago

Thank you Gracie! :)
Interesting premise! i cant wait to read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

L. Catherine

11 Years Ago

Thanks!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

342 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 19, 2012
Last Updated on December 13, 2012

Author

L. Catherine
L. Catherine

Storybrooke, ME



About
My name is L. Catherine and I, like many of you out there, am a writer. My whole life I've grown up with a vivid imagination and seeing things differently than other people, always wishing and believi.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by L. Catherine


Two Two

A Chapter by L. Catherine