lifes never ending pain

lifes never ending pain

A Poem by Ochu

Life is pain. Each day that we wake we experience physical and emotional pain. We regret, we hate and weep for things we’ve lost.  This is common between each and every one of us, and nothing can change that. One might ask why live in a life full of pain, and misery. Why not just die, end the suffering. Would it not be better? Would it not be more humane to end life, than let it continue to hurt.

No, because without life there is nothing, an empty space, a void where no experience can take place. We experience sadness when we lose something that makes us happy. We experience pain when our natural well-being is disrupted. Death is simply an end. It doesn’t make things better, or stop the pain. It simply ends the experience that brought you pain.

Why does pain make up so much of life, and happiness and pleasure make up so little. Why do things hurt one hundred times more than they ever feel good.  With out this pain, with out this sadness. There is no happiness, there is no pleasure. If you live a life with no sadness, you will have no happiness, if you live a life with no hate, you will have no love. Embrace the pain. Revel in it, the pain makes you real. The pain brings forth new happiness and life. It inspires you to try harder, it forces you to find more. Don’t let it consume you, but don’t avoid it, Because it can not be avoided. See the gift that pain brings. The more pain in your life, the more pleasure you will have the capacity to feel. The more sadness, the more happiness you will find. Don’t focus on the bad, but realize how much good you can feel. Embrace the life you were given.

© 2014 Ochu


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on March 22, 2014
Last Updated on March 22, 2014
Tags: pain, depression, poinless, why, reason, poem

Author

Ochu
Ochu

Writing
an Unlit candle an Unlit candle

A Poem by Ochu


expectations expectations

A Poem by Ochu