I believe

I believe

A Poem by Rosegal95
"

spoken word/freeverse

"
I believe in a one true God, and I believe that he has died and risen again for my sins, 
that he has taken my punishment and taken a crown of thorns, the lashing of whips and nails through his wrists just for me, for me and you and everyone else in this world. I believe that I no longer have to live in fear, fear of the unknown and even fear of what I already know. 
simply because I believe in a God that redeems and saves, a God that gives us his never ending, unconditional, fully intentional, insanely, amazing grace. He will never leave me, he will never forsake me and he will ALWAYS forgive me. I believe that he will take me in and take this lifeless body and soul, that he will revive me and restore me. The God I serve and the God I praise will always love me, he will continue to love me until the day I die and then forever after that. My God is full of a crazy, passionate, intense and overwhelming love. I believe in a God who loves to hear me sing his praise, no matter how bad I sound. I believe in a God that will always know the true me and will always be holding me, reaching out to me, carrying me and embracing me. even when I think I don't need it. even when I don't ask for it. I believe in a one, True, Everlasting God. The God I serve will never ever let me down, he wont let me fall, he will not hurt me. I believe in a God who would forgive the murderers and the rapists, the thieves and the liars. I believe in a God who sees the invisible, who Remembers the forgotten, and who fixes the broken. The God I love, I know loves me back, every bit as much as he loves you. You can call me crazy, you can call me stupid, I embrace that and I will take that. But there is NOTHING you can say, that will EVER make me deny my God, my savior, my love, my redeemer, my Father. The love I receive from him is a love that will go on forever and ever. I hope, and I pray that someday everyone will believe what I do, they will see and they will feel and they will confess to the love of my God, Our God, Our savior. That everyone will be redeemed and remembered and fixed from their broken states. The God I believe in, is waiting for us all, with open arms, and tears on his face. The God I believe in, will always, ALWAYS want you. I believe that to him you are NEVER forgotten, and ALWAYS forgiven.   

© 2015 Rosegal95


Author's Note

Rosegal95
check out this free verse of mine and let me know what you think please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on May 6, 2015
Last Updated on May 6, 2015
Tags: God, Love, redeemed, religous, saved, Jesus, Church, hope, forever

Author

Rosegal95
Rosegal95

Baxter, MN



About
I have always liked to write, ever since I was very young. I was constantly writing short stories and making up new concepts in my mind. I love to mainly write free verse, it helps to clear my mind. b.. more..

Writing
I miss you. I miss you.

A Story by Rosegal95