Someday

Someday

A Poem by Rosegal95
"

Just thoughtless wishes that I suppose everyone has.

"
Someday. At least once in my life, I wish that someone would see me the way that I see the rest of the world. That someone would see something worthy in me. Something worthy of a lifetime of love. That someone would see that I never wear matching socks, that I click my nails together when I'm nervous, that I bite my lip subconsciously when I have something I really want to say, but I can't get it out. That I am almost always crying on the inside, because there is so much pain in this world, that I just can't fix, but I desperately want to try. That I absolutely love children with all my heart, that I'm actually a die-hard hopeless romantic, that I actually love to share my writings, but I won't unless you ask. That I think I'm a terrible singer, but I love to sing. That my favorite colour is red and I actually love vegan food. That I wish that I could hug everyone, that I only colour my hair when I feel like my life is out of control....that I spell "colour" with a "U" because it's just slightly unique...and I love that. I want someone to see those in me, and think that they absolutely want to spend the rest of their life with me. Sometime, someday, I'll have that date. The one that is romantic as romantic can get, there isn't the pressure of sex or even a goodnight kiss....and that this person Actually does care about who I am and who I want to be. Someone who is as passion-driven as me.

Someday.

© 2018 Rosegal95


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on March 22, 2018
Last Updated on March 22, 2018
Tags: Thoughts, someday, do you see me, wishes, dreams

Author

Rosegal95
Rosegal95

Baxter, MN



About
I have always liked to write, ever since I was very young. I was constantly writing short stories and making up new concepts in my mind. I love to mainly write free verse, it helps to clear my mind. b.. more..

Writing
I miss you. I miss you.

A Story by Rosegal95