Eventually - Session IV, Ages 21 - 23

Eventually - Session IV, Ages 21 - 23

A Book by Octob3r Star
"

Chapbook featuring award winning writings; Proud, All The Same, Dear God, Aspirin, and Death of a Rock Star. 2009 - 2011

"

© 2012 Octob3r Star


Author's Note

Octob3r Star
In early 2012, I decided that it was time to end the fourth session: Eventually. So, I could move on to another part of my life. So, 02/28/2012 the fourth session became available online at WritersCafe.Org for viewers to read along. It's been an awesome three years working with; Eventually.

I'd like to thank everyone for the kindness and warmth. I can't tell you how awesome it is to be here on WritersCafe.Org. Please enjoy these 42 heartfelt pieces; written from the depths of my heart and on the tip of my imagination.

NOTE* - Sessions I, II, & III will be available on WritersCafe.Org, ASAP. They will be listed under, EaThePaper: A Collection of Anything.

*****Eventually is listed under the category of "book" for future chapbook status with the completion of Session V: Damaged & a possible VI session.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2809 Views
Added on February 28, 2012
Last Updated on April 16, 2012
Tags: eventually, fourth, joshua, randall, poetry, lgbt, gay, writer, book

Author

Octob3r Star
Octob3r Star

Austin, TX



About
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy my writings as they've held much strength and blessing in my life. *I have no interest in literary agents or publishing company's for my work that is displayed on Wr.. more..

Writing