Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Octob3r Star

PROLOGUE


Above all that we face as individuals, coming to grip with reality sometimes sheds worse than the birthing of a butterfly. Brilliant, sourced and conducted. Together, we understand that the steps once so important and rehearsed are simply foundations. Our course is strained, but not limited and it extends far beyond our thoughts. From our constant rethinking, it runs into a wonderland of creativity and imagination. 

The symphony is based somewhere in the mind. Some, place it in the soul; where it reaches out to be touched. What we find in its entirety is not the completed picture, but in the forever of tomorrow and in the possibility of being there when it happens. 

In the end, well, when that happens, we could wonder, “Have I done it all?” or, “Was every rock placed in perfect harmony worth it?” We would then transition into the individual we were always meant to be and develop into the butterflies we were always destined to become.


Welcome to Session V: Damaged. 



© 2013 Octob3r Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOVE THIS...PERFECT BEGINNING ON THE OUTLOOK OF LIFE..NOW I WILL READ ON... :-]

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beautifully written , like the butterfly image how we shed and become who we were meant to be.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Defines Beauty. I love the flow of wisdom and thoughts, that is just inspirational. This piece emanates encouragement, every word, every feeling it brings is just uplifting. I love the comparison with the butterfly, really, we can learn from its beauty and how it can be compared with our development from crawling caterpillars, to soaring butterflies. And that's such a great prologue you got here, just makes me want to start reading, and I definitely will return for the rest.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Definitely snags my interest. I love books, stories, or memoirs that provide prologues with just enough intriguing information to spark interest in a poetic fashion with a hint of mystery and anticipation. I love the metamorphosis of the butterfly as well. It's so subtle yet deliberate and graceful, a part of nature, that in its beauty, cannot be helped.
Excellent!

Posted 11 Years Ago


A wonderful prologue. Well written and thought provoking for your reader. Written with an ease of speech surely to draw your reader onto to turn the page. I love your metaphor. Butterflies and their metamorphosis has always intrigued me, and your use here is very fitting. Wonderfully done, Joshua.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great prologue, full of wisdom and the acceptance of what we have to face in life. The metaphor of the butterfly is so fitting, we all struggle to be the person we know that we truly are deep down.

Posted 11 Years Ago


YES!!!! Destiny awaits! You keep flying, my friend.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very good opening introduction. I like the storyline and the characters. I will come back tonight and read the story. Thank you for the excellent introduction.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

807 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2013
Tags: prologue, damaged, session 5, octob3r star


Author

Octob3r Star
Octob3r Star

Austin, TX



About
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy my writings as they've held much strength and blessing in my life. *I have no interest in literary agents or publishing company's for my work that is displayed on Wr.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dissimilar Dissimilar

A Poem by Belle