Bloody Embers

Bloody Embers

A Story by October Oblivion
"

My ideal wedding...*smiles* If this existed.

"

October gasps for breath as she hears the resonating piano keys of Cannon in D shred through The Sarcophagi, as she hears her mother and grandmother’s distinctive heels clink down the aisle, followed by her three bridesmaids and maid-of-honor. 

 

“If it were anyone else but Blade…” she thinks to herself, as she grasps her daddy’s warm hands for support.

 

  She couldn’t wait to be Mrs. October Embers.  She had awaited this day ever since she had met her love three years ago.  She took it one step at a time, then she peered up to meet the endearing glance of…him… Blade….her angel, the only home she had ever completely known to be her own.  He smirked mischievously at her, with a loving glint in his crystalline blue eyes, filled to the brim with life and love. 

 

She met his smile with an intense glance, locking her eyes completely within his own.  As she trudged down the white aisle donned with crimson rose petals, she finally managed to meet him, as he took her quivering palm into his own, then softly placing one chaste kiss upon her cheek. 

 

Her cheeks seared scarlet as his fingers trailed a path down the side of her face, then the Vampire Lord, Marcelio, cleared his throat swiftly and said “May we begin.  We are here today to join in this soulful, bountiful union two of our kindred spirits, Blade and October, of which souls shall be bonded forever. Each will now say their eternal vows that they shall forevermore be bound with.” 

 

Blade smiled and softly serenaded with his vows, “October, my soul, my love, I know I cannot give you much, but I can swear upon my eternal existence that I shall forever adore and love you until the very breath of my being is catapulted into nothingness, though forevermore lasting we shall be…I only desire to render you euphoric beyond all doubt of endless thought, and, yes, I will admit that I do have faults.  I can be selfish, thoughtless, and a horrendous person at points, but I hope you shall take me for who I am, because, October, an eternity without you is not one I am willing to endure.  I will love you forever and a day…That I can swear.  And, I hope as soon as our love sears a mark deep in our beseeching chests, that you shall have me as well.  These words shall bind my soul to yours for the rest of our eternity.” 

 

October softly grinned at her soon-to-be husband as Marcelio quickly reminded her, “Now yours, my lady,”  

 

October looked into Blade’s deep ocean of love in his crystal eyes and enunciated, “Blade, the fiber of my being, my darling, until the day I met you, my quivering lungs could not bear to function correctly, my heart would not sear crimson rubies throughout my veins as promised, my insides could not remain whole… Until that day in which your piercing crystalline blue eyes pulsated through my soul, saying I could trust you…saying that I could love you completely.  I swear upon everything I hold dear that I shall always be faithful to you, cling to you beyond everything else, and know that I am eternally yours, voluntarily given my heart to you.  This marriage shall consume me, and I shall always do everything in my power to complete you, to see your brilliant smirk, so that our eternity shall be forevermore permanent.  I will never be able to breathe without you, until I am in your everlasting embrace again, where I belong, my home, my soul, and forever now I am bounded to you, my heart and yours.” 

 

 Several members of the audience were reduced to tears of joy. 

 

Marcelio smiled, “Now, you may lay claim to each other as your own forevermore so, with this sensuous love bite placing a permanent mark upon your bodies that resonates your soul’s content.” 

 

Blade languorously smirked as he softly swept October’s hair to the side, treating it if it were as fragile as a silkily-spun spider web, then slowly sunk his protruding fangs into her porcelain neck.  It pained her for an instant and she surrendered with a fragile gasp as he took a small sip of her life force.  She felt a glowing, fiery pulsations ripple throughout her body as a golden elemental beam shot from her heart, then swiftly swept back within her, leaving the mark of a golden heart on her collar bone. 

 

 Blade carnally licked his lips and pulled October to his neck as she did the same to him, except instead of a golden elemental beam, his splurged from his chest crimson then plunged back within him as it formed the same heart except that his was crimson.  Blade grasped October’s hand within his own then leaned down and caressed her trembling hand with his rose petal lips.

 

  “May I have this dance?” he whispered softly in her ear. 

 

 “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri blasted out of the stereos and they started waltzing around everyone else, their movements in juxtaposition, everything sheer perfection and bliss. 

 

 “Darling, don’t be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years…I’ll love you for a thousand more,” October whispered in Blade’s ear, in accordance with the song. 

 

“A thousand years will never be enough to love you…I’m expecting nothing short of several eons…” he chuckled and bent in for a small kiss. 

 

 Cameras went wild, snapping pictures of the newly-weds left and right.  As did they when October and Blade cut into the two-tier cheesecake in the form of a heart and playfully placed it into each other’s mouths. 

 

Afterwards, Blade softly pulled up October’s vintage lace dress and teasingly slid off her alabaster garter with his teeth, before throwing it at Marcelio.  He then took October into his embrace, holding her closely to his heaving chest.  They then went to the car and departed.  Off to Paris…and only they know what would occur next. 

© 2012 October Oblivion


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm not usually into vampire stories, but I really liked this one. I can't wait to see what happens next in Paris. The start was great. You have some great dialogue, and the romance in this between Blade and October was touching. Great job.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 15, 2012
Last Updated on April 15, 2012
Tags: emo, vampire, love, October, Blade, night, weddings

Author

October Oblivion
October Oblivion

Amory, MS



About
Hi, my name is October! XD I'm a Pisces and an astrology freak, so if I ask, just know that's why. XD Love is the slowest form of suicide... My soul was once pierced with the deadly double-edged blade.. more..

Writing