Clouds

Clouds

A Story by Maddie
"

This is something that means a lot to me. Trust me.

"
Clouds and life are very much alike. They continue in a nonstop cycle. But they also have very little things in common.

People go through cycles, except that they end and they die. Clouds continuously move, turn to rain, precipitate, and turn to clouds again. Forever. With no worries, they can float throughout the sky without the worries of life. And they can't judge you.

So, whisper all your secrets to a cloud someday. Because unlike God, it can't pinpoint you to hell, unlike drugs and alcohol it can't hurt you, and unlike people it can't judge you. You have nothing to lose. Just try it. It'll carry your secret everywhere and forever within its never ending cycle. Without even telling a soul. 

© 2011 Maddie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love your writing. it always takes a comon things, and turns it into somehing imagiary and creative. you are my favourite writing, i love you. keep going! : )

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sweet imaginative inspirational through naturalistic imagery~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 23, 2011
Last Updated on October 23, 2011

Author

Maddie
Maddie

About
Maddie. That is my name dearest ones. I have always had a strange love for either something strange or either too out of order. But it's all okay, because we all have strange loves for things. Specifi.. more..

Writing
Indigo Indigo

A Story by Maddie


Creep Creep

A Poem by Maddie