The Wilderness Chapter 8

The Wilderness Chapter 8

A Chapter by Steve
"

Taken captive by Travis, Alex must maintain her calm.

"

    

                                          Chapter 8

 

Travis realizes that he needs to get away from any peering eyes so he plans to drive at a fast pace but not a noticeable one.  He wants to pull over very soon and out of sight of anyone so he can tie the hands and feet of Alex.  He realizes that if he doesn’t do this he will lose her to her jumping out of the vehicle in panic.

 

Travis tries to calm his victim by telling her she will be alright if she cooperates and that he doesn’t plan to hurt her…blah blah blah.  Travis has never been a fan of screaming or hostile women so he is motivated to making sure this goes somewhat smoothly.

 

After Travis ties her feet and hands he decides to leave her mouth untied.  He wants to be able to talk to her about where they are going, and he knows that once they get there she will never be able to attract the attention of any humans by screaming.

 

Travis keeps his eyes on the road as they head out of town.  He is nervous as he has previously been basically a law abiding citizen.  Travis tries to talk with Alex. He looks over at her sweet face.

 

"So, what’s your name?  I’m ummmm.    You can call me Frank.”

 

Alex looks at the mirror angry and frustrated to see her kidnapper’s eyes, and doesn’t reply as she tries to wriggle her hands free from the knotted rope, feeling her wrists burn from it.

 

"Don't even try, I made sure I knotted it damn well, it would take you hours to set yourself free and very painful I might add, so just relax young lady."

 

“My name isn’t young lady jackass!  It’s Alex!  And what kind of name is Frank?” Alex bites down her bottom lip in frustration, wanting to choke Travis to death, but gives up and throws herself back in her seat.

 

Travis glances back into the mirror and sees that Alex has stopped struggling and he feels his heart rush as he sees this beautiful women trying to staying calm and looking out to the window.

 

A few minutes pass by and Alex finally gives in.  "If I may ask what the hell do you want with me?  

 

Travis's palms sweat in nervousness as she no longer sounds scared. “It’s just about the money. I will only keep you captive too until I get it."

 

Alex scoffs, “What makes you think I have money?"

 

"Please.  Do I look stupid?"  Travis asked

 

"Yes, you do actually.”  Travis almost smiled at this remark.

 

"That was a rhetorical question.”  Travis continued. “You seem like you come from a family with money. You’re dressed nice, you have a nice leather backpack, you have gold around your neck, and your nose high in the air with your friends.  Basically you have money or are from money, and I need it. "

 

Alex rolls her eyes and replies quickly and calmly "If you need money then get a fricken job!"

 

Travis just sighs and frowns while continuing to drive "I had one."

 

“Are you going to kill me?”   Travis doesn’t answer this but he has no plans at all to harm Alex or anyone else-at least not yet.

 

                              



© 2011 Steve


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great chapter! Man, he's going to get in trouble! The plot thickens!

Posted 12 Years Ago


"Get a frickken job!" hahahahahhahaha laugh out loud. That seriously cracked me up. I love this.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 20, 2011
Last Updated on March 7, 2011


Author

Steve
Steve

NV



About
I am a new writer here. I want get this stuff out of my head and put it online!! I find a great release to let go of intense, deep thoughts. I like to write stories and I have collaborated.. more..

Writing
Feeling it Feeling it

A Story by Steve