Sneaking Around

Sneaking Around

A Chapter by Oliver Lee
"

Ganton and Donnie sneaking around

"
The most fun I had ever had in my life came over the course of the next few days. Ganton and I decided not to disclose the extent of our relationship and what happened over the weekend with any of our other friends, for the sake of the friendship and the drama involved. We just wanted to live, and have fun. We would have the most fun while skipping class. For some reason, these newfound feelings just sparked something in us. We skipped more, we just, enjoyed each other more. I could tell he was the happiest he's ever been. 

Shanna and Ganton were at his locker. The bell rang and everyone in the hallway was dispersing into classrooms and around corners. Gee and I glanced at each other and made eye contact for a split second. I approached him and Shanna, sneaking up behind her. I put my finger to my lips, motioning to Ganton to be quiet, and nonchalant. I grabbed at Shanna's sides, making her jump and screech. She whipped around and smacked my arm. 
"God f*****g, s**t, Donnie, I hate you" she whined. 
I was bent over in a fit of laughter, Ganton, clearly trying to hold in his laugh, chuckled under his warm ten-point smile. 
"Let's get to class, don't wanna be late for psych guys" 
I said as I ran off toward the art room.
I had drawing but they both had psych. Ganton and I were planning to skip class and meet up in the old study wing of the library. No one would ever find us there. Not like anyone would be looking for two average students, who don't seem to bear much to life's plot. 
"Bye Donnie" 
Shanna said through a fit of giggles. 
I was already in full sprint toward the art room. I never looked back. But I wonder if Ganton had stopped to watch me run off? Was that just a stupid thing they do in the movies? What am I thinking? 

I made it just in time. I walked in, sat in my normal seat- all the way to the far left of the room, farthest from anyone- took my sketchpad out of my bag and began working. After about sixteen minutes of working on the same piece I've been working on for three days now I decided it was time to go meet up with Ganton. I packed up my things and went over to the pencil sharpener that was right next to the door. Mrs. Freish wasn't really ever that into me, she knew I could take care of myself, and she knew there was nothing about drawing that she could actually teach me. I pretended to sharpen my pencil for a few seconds until I saw her hovered over Jackie's drawing. Now was my chance to split. I opened the door, just enough for my body to fit through. Luckily over the music playing in the room, she couldn't hear me. I slipped through the door, and then once it was quietly shut tight, I ran. I made a right, then a left, ran through the whole school basically, to get to the psychology room. That's where Ganton was. I passed the room, glanced through the door at his seat, and noticed he wasn't there. He must already be at the library. I turned and headed toward the library, feeling liberated and excited by the freedom and the exhilaration of doing something you shouldn't do, but not caring about it. 

Once I made it to the library I headed through the stacks and into our corner study room. I walked in, and there sitting at the table was Ganton. When he saw me, he smiled. 

"Hello love" he cooed at me. 
He was so utterly gorgeous. Especially when he was truly happy. 
"Hello gorgeous" 
I said in the most exasperated and over dramatic tone I could manage.
He walked around the table over to where I was putting all of my things down. 
"Do you find sneaking around as fun as I do?" 
He asked me, leaning in for a kiss. 
We kissed for what seemed like hours, but you know what they say; time flies when you're having fun. Once I pulled away he held onto my waist. 
"Of course I do" I answered. 

The room was big for just the two of us. It was an old, discarded, group study room. 
There was a big rectangle table in the middle of it. On the right wall, a big whiteboard. The rest of the room was just empty space. We usually took naps in that empty space. Mostly because it was out of view of the door window so nobody could see our hot, gay, makeout sessions. 

Gee was still holding onto my waist, we were still face to face, and I knew what I wanted to do.
"How was psych?" 
"Boring" 
"Getting good grades" I mocked 
"oh, shut up" he retorted. 
He kissed me hard. I ran my hand through his hair, used my other to hold onto him. He was the only thing I wanted to hold on to. 
I backed him up against the wall, our bodies still pressed together, a vortex of pleasure. No, not sexual, but emotional. I loved kissing him. I loved him. 
I took my hands from his side, and his hair and pinned him against the wall. He moaned into my mouth when I did that. I pulled away, and he looked at me desperately. 

"Looks like you're trapped, baby" 

"Oh?" he replied.

He grabbed my left wrist and twisted it. He ducked under my arm in  one fluid, swift motion, faster than I anticipated, and before I knew it, he was on top of me. He had me pinned against the wall, and was kissing me, hard. His hands held my wrists to the wall, our mouths, open, then closed, in sync with each others natural rhythm. He pulled away, leaving me panting, and craving for more. 

"Looks like you're trapped now, baby" 

"F**k" 
I replied, through heavy breaths. 

This boy has me fucked up.


© 2018 Oliver Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on January 13, 2018
Last Updated on January 13, 2018
Tags: #gangs, #book, #sad, #teens, #intense, #school, #friends, #lgbt, #cute, #happy, #rebel, #sneaking, #gay, #boys


Author

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Batavia , NY



About
Oliver 16 LGBTQ+ advocate Reptile dad Theatre rat I make music "f**k" more..

Writing