Alien Attraction

Alien Attraction

A Poem by Rose Downing
"

I understand you humans express love by arranging words in esthetically pleasing ways.

"
Everyone has some kind of beauty about them. There's the kind that can be very straight forward, there are some that can sneak up from behind you, some that zig, some that zag this way and that. But as we're all going about on a 2 dimensional plane, Jessica Gourley arrives in her trusty UFO. Clouds split as she descends from the above and beyond average. Glorious light shines all about her as she makes crop circles in your field of fission. Ans if she lands next to you, her little grey people skills will come to stun everyone. You'll be helpless against her hypno-radiant smile. She could life a whole city with her raw animal attractor beam, or obliterate all with her words of mass destruction. She makes me want to chase her, create theories, tell stories about her and read everything I can about her. I stand shivering alone on an empty night, begging for her to arrive. Longing to be abducted by her, Desperate to receive her anal probe.

© 2011 Rose Downing


Author's Note

Rose Downing
ignore spelling problems. This still feels like one of my worst ones. Maybe that's why it took so long for me to post it. The end is kind'a twisted.
My portfolio can be found at asadowning.com

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

447 Views
Added on August 16, 2010
Last Updated on January 18, 2011
Tags: alien, ufo, space, abduction, science fiction, science, fiction, anal, probe, anal probe, love, romance. comedy, funny

Author

Rose Downing
Rose Downing

The Road, OR



About
I've been traveling all my life throughout the pacific north west. I grew up mainly in cities, country ranches, country bars, cemeteries, and the burbs. I'm also fun at parties. I've won 1st place in .. more..

Writing