Entry 2: Fleetwood Mac

Entry 2: Fleetwood Mac

A Chapter by Omikron

Maybe I'm crazy for writing an online diary for the entire world to read, in the case that anyone would actually be interested in my daily vices. However, if by some chance somebody would be interested in what I had to say, I would tell them about Fleetwood Mac. Yes, you've heard of them. I'm not sure if I like the fact that their song has gone viral on ShitTok, but I'm trying to convince myself that not everything that is viral and mainstream and liked by lots of people is garbage. 
Anyways. I don't know how many times I've listened to "Landslide" and each time is better than the last . It's a masterpiece in its original definition. Seriously, search the word "masterpiece" in the OD and you'll surely find Stevie Nicks's face staring at you. 
I added it to my "listen to this sad and depressing s**t when you're sad and depressed" because it made me cry incessantly the first time I heard it. But I've grown since then, and realized that listening to sad and depressing songs isn't very good for improving your mental health, it actually makes things worse (who would've thought), and I started listening to it when I was feeling neutral too. And it just got better and better. The way that they have managed to harvest emotions that are so complex and unkind and actually put them into words and eventually a whole composition is breathtaking. Makes me feel like a normal human, if only for a few minutes. 
You should listen to it, stranger. 


© 2021 Omikron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on August 12, 2021
Last Updated on August 12, 2021


Author

Omikron
Omikron

Sweden



About
I'm a young soul, trying to navigate the world through creative elements. more..

Writing