The Lycan Clan

The Lycan Clan

A Story by OokamiTenshi

This is a Opprotunity for anyone looking for a social society of equals and those who seek refuge from the outside world that laughs at you for whatever reason or thinks you strange weird or just insain I offer apon any interested to join my group THE LYCAN CLAN here you may speek freely of your opinions and thoughts among equals you are among friends here at the Lycan Clan and I will inform you of the full situation if you wish to join us currently we're low on visitors and members for that matter so I erge you to take some time and check us out if you do deside to join please just add yourself and send me a message stating your cooperation.

I appreciate any and all members and will gladly welcome you to the clan if anyone in the clan deside to go out of line and judge you please let me know and I will deal with them for we do NOT accept unfair judgement we are here to unite and equalise a group of special unique individuals.

 

Thank you for your cooperation

 

Lord OokamiTenshi

© 2009 OokamiTenshi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

OokamiTenshi
OokamiTenshi

Sylva, NC



About
Hello my name is Jesse I'm 18 years old and I enjoy art and writing as well as rock music and horror movies I hope to have a job in animation or illistration I'm a good guy with a big heart and with .. more..

Writing