Abstract thoughts

Abstract thoughts

A Story by Osephyr
"

Short scene of an observer describing what they see.

"
Endless formations of the mind create a Jupiter of spheres with the impression of numerical aptitude. Given the fresh green eyes of the feminine sphere, one which holds no desire nor generosity, one that can only be analytical, an indifference yet powerful omnipotence, graces the colorful barren land just as the land graces me. How big her mind is, adjusting itself in anticipation; how only the spectacle could force this of her and no lowly creature could expect such treatment. Only the complex, intricate maze which eludes one’s dulled mind. The blessed can view what is great and only they, just as she is, can judge it. It’s very essence, the very thought of creation, the imagination it must take to conjure this magnificent wasteland. Nothing but color and yet it implies so much; too much for someone of regular caliber to appreciate, to savor the grandiose taste that so few can indulge in. They suckle at the nectar, the heart of the dumb, of the speechless, the common lessons in value; it withers away at the disdain. How desolate and impoverished my mind has become to which no additional value has been given; nothing to compare to the astounding barrenness of such a view. Not my mind nor my heart in all their sorrow would seem to have been created in jest but to a select few held great importance. This greatness it held which eluded one’s logic angered many; However, the view may as well be placed behind impenetrable glass as the light velvet ropes and a plastic sign was enough to sway the impoverished minds not to touch the item of their hatred.

© 2016 Osephyr


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on April 16, 2016
Last Updated on April 16, 2016
Tags: Art, Abstract, Barren, perspective, nonsense

Author

Osephyr
Osephyr

Montreal, QC, Canada



About
I doubt that there can be anything I say about myself to persuade and alter one's perception of me. I'm skeptical of a lot of things: religion, fate, morality, aestheticism, among other things. I only.. more..

Writing