Repression

Repression

A Story by O. Ragnarok
"

The tale of a child, and the night that he will never forget.

"

Repression

 

"Mother! Father!" I ran through the darkened hallway, screaming. The only source of light was the occasional flash of lightning. I was but a small child then, I doubt I was any older than eight, the storm was an abomination to my child-like senses.

As I ran, I imagined a malevolent presence behind me. It was as though I was fleeing from a physical manifestation of this frightful tempest. In a failed attempt to calm myself, I imagined the hall in the daytime. Wooden paneling adorned all sides, while a gentle scarlet paint coated the walls up to the ceiling. The darkness contorted everything into abominable horrors.

I continued my path, screaming for my life. I noticed a stream of yellow light pouring out of a door left partially open. I violently flung the door open, careless of anything, other than finding a way to alleviate my fears. What I found only made things worse.

This was a room I'd never even seen before. Upon entering, I realized the gargantuan scale of the room. The ceiling stretched far into a dark abyss, while lights lined the surrounding walls. My gaze slowly panned forwards, and I felt a heat run through my body. I had found my parents, but they were no longer capable of alleviating my fears. Instead, I saw an image permanently engraved into my memory.

He stood over mother's corpse. Her womb was dug out, and my unborn sibling was left to dangle between father's teeth. He allowed the fetus to drop from his teeth before uttering a single word: "Delicious" I felt like I was about to vomit. My head jerked forwards slightly, but I retained the burning liquid within my throat.

His body fell limp, drooping as a wilted rose. It was... strange, I wanted to cry, but I couldn't shed a tear. My mouth was dry, my eyes were burning, yet still no tears. My entire body trembled at this horrific sight, yet still no tears were shed.

© 2008 O. Ragnarok


Author's Note

O. Ragnarok
Not much to say, really. Do what you will.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

mmm fetus,
i like it, its smart, and sick and dirty.. just the sort of thing that should get published more often
-ST

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow,
this story goes into a horrific world quite quickly.
Your writing flowed very well from moment to moment.
Nice story.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 1, 2008
Last Updated on December 1, 2008

Author

O. Ragnarok
O. Ragnarok

NY



About
Well, I'm trying to push my way into the professional circuit. May as well give this a try. I work slowly, so expect at least a month between posts. Most of my stuff is posted in several places, anywa.. more..

Writing