BYE BYE

BYE BYE

A Poem by OR
"

Short poem but personal... Please read the letter bellow...

"
Blessed and touched by you I leave
Yet, as I logout I wonder if I have more to give
Eternity seems short when end is near

Bye now I say it shy but with no fear

Best times travel fast, but
Your reviews and work will forever last, as I'm
Exchanging future with the past

    Bye Bye now and farewell, salute me back and ring that bell!




Note for Reviewers :

                 The symbol of "exchanging future with the past" is used to say that I'm exchanging my future here of writing and reviewing with the past (to only be a memory)... I don't know you may find that symbol silly...
                 The symbol of the bell is even for joy or sorrow depending how you see things...

© 2010 OR


Author's Note

OR
Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 A.M.
Dear brothers and sisters in humanity,
I've enjoyed a journey here, a journey of creativity, a creativity inspired by you all, you all have made me a better man in a ways I can't describe in this short letter, I've chosen to join this letter to a poem I've wrote yesterday on the way home to thank you and to say to you goodbye and farewell...
Now I'm leaving a better man than I was when signing up here for sure but I'm always looking to improve myself and to establish a harmony with my environment and for that I've decided to free more of my time that's why I'm leaving this precious website, a website I've enjoyed, a website I hope that I've left a fingerprint on the way it left a fingerprint on me...
I cannot but salute each and every poetic soul living on our dear and beloved planet for poetry is a bless, a bless that may turn into a curse but I trust your wiseness and self-control to use this blessed but yet dangerous weapon well, and I must notice you that you hold a great responsibility in your hands witch is the pen and the ink on it...
Spend your ink the way you spend your blood, wisely and carefully, for a word can change a world, and a word can change you!
Words such as "freedom" "rights" "wealth" "power" "death" ...etc... has changed our history in several occasions for that I beg your caution using the words that god has blessed you with...
I may return next week, tomorrow or next year but for now what's for sure is that I'm leaving and that today is my last here, for that I'll try to keep my reviews promises...
In the end may Allah (god) bless you all, and may his peace and mercy be upon you all
Peace and love

Ouciano

P.S. : if you want to keep in touch with me send me your e-mail or MSN...
I'll also leave my profile and "work" for you as a "memory"...
Thank you
Peace!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Normally, I give an elaborate analysis of a poem, but in this case, my review is a sheer response to your final day of Writers Cafe. "Bye Bye" is a touching farewell for each person you have come into contact with. Even though I have come to recently know of your work and reviews, I feel that you have left an imprint which has impacted greatly. In a sense, you as a writer and a reviewer have succeeded in your aspirations of the "family company", and you are now retiring for a journey that has not been taken as of yet. I am surprised that reviews have not confronted the question: Why choose to leave the site for an extended period of time? I am wondering that myself, but your letter gives us all we need to know. Wherever your endeavors, I hope you will succeed, which I do not doubt that you will. Overall, I feel as though you have left on a contented note; composed of the emotion in an exquisite ruin. Each of us will remember you, and I hope to see your return. In my view, gathering knowledge and wisdom from all sources is continuous, and it only reaches its end when you have passed on.

~Ayra Luccan

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Well I don't think I got a chance to look at much of your work so am glad you are leaving it up.....I wish you only the best...

Peace
Robin

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wishing you blessings as you venture into your journey. I am sure we will all miss your talents and friendship here on this site. Create new memories and a new eternity as this one comes to an end.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Go and find what you are searching for, best of luck Ouciano.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love this style of writing! This is not only a beautiful poem but the use of acronyms is so unique! I enjoyed this, great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good luck on you do. It was a pleasure reading your poetry. Have fun and be safe.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
. you are a phenomenal talent and an amazingly poetic soul ... and i wish you the very best ... it is with some purpose in mind that you're leaving and i am certain that it is something that requires your time and attention ... khuda hafiz for now and take care, my sweet friend ... (i am contactable here in the cafe and also on [email protected]) ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wishing you good luck in your endeavors ~ peace

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I will be sorry to see you go. May you go in peace and return one day in peace, Godspeed on your journey.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1110 Views
28 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 11, 2010
Last Updated on December 11, 2010

Author

OR
OR

Tunisia



Writing
Eve Eve

A Poem by OR


Mad Mad

A Poem by OR



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Heart in Hand Heart in Hand

A Poem by OT


Checkmate Checkmate

A Poem by OT