Exist!

Exist!

A Story by The Maverick

While sitting and listening to great teachings today I have just finished having this conversation, an interesting one, retrospective and introspective.

Who are you I asked me? I am Christopher, me said to I. 

Who were you before you were Christopher? I was a child with no name. 

And what were you before you were a child.? I was my mother's child in her womb, I said to me. 

How did you come to be your mother's son? I asked me. From my father, me said. 

And from your father where in? From within him I said to me.

And from within him and her where from before? As before me so before him me seems to understand.

I said, so from within him and from her you were, and then was born. And being born you are who you are now - Christopher, a Christian which and who you were not. 
Then who are you?

Me knows that I do not belong here as I am now but will pass on. Then who am I? 

You cannot tell me how long I exist - here, now, before, after?

I must abandon me to look within to know "Who am I?"

A nice conversation between I me and you.

(C) I. Me. You.

© 2017 The Maverick


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on October 27, 2017
Last Updated on October 27, 2017

Author

The Maverick
The Maverick

Mohali, Punjab, India



About
I love to help make lives better. Have been living life and experimenting with acquiring knowledge the unorthodox way. I absolutely love reading and love helping others learn. Being adept in process .. more..

Writing
Silence Silence

A Poem by The Maverick


Dust Dust

A Poem by The Maverick


Form Form

A Poem by The Maverick