BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

A Poem by ~Paedams
"

The cry of Domestic Violence Victims. Seeking justice.

"

My sole purpose is to address the social issue of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ~ BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. There are many Domestic Violence victims and survivors whom are left with physical, as well as, mental scarring from the vicious attacks by the ones they love or have loved. Many are afraid to speak of their terror due to fear of retaliation, ridicule and judgement. This is DOMESTIC TERRORISM at it's best! We are the victims of Domestic Violence, please hear our cry! We are the casualties of war by men who are angry with society and have declared war within the walls of their own homes and are committing unspeakable acts of Domestic Terrorism against their families. We are more than an article in local newspapers, an court docket no., an human punching bag, something that has been swept underneath the rug and ignored. Our rights are being violated every second of the day, WE NEED YOUR HELP! We are not victimized on the street; but in our own homes where we should be safe. The silence about this issue is enabling our husbands, lovers and fathers to torture and kill us in record numbers; WE WANT JUSTICE! We want justice, not only for ourselves, but the many women and children that are afflicted and whom have or will die from these calculated acts of violence against us.  We can no longer keep silent! We are crying out to those which will step up and out for the Cause to end "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE;" BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

 

~Paedams

Copyright 2011. All rights reserved to Paedams.

© 2011 ~Paedams


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on June 15, 2011
Last Updated on June 15, 2011
Tags: domestic violence, social issues, crime, victims, domestic terrorism, poem

Author

~Paedams
~Paedams

About
Hello, I am a Domestic Violence Advocate/Writer. I myself am an Domestic Violence Survivor. I am not one to mince words when it comes to my causes especially "Domestic Violence", Many of my poems are .. more..

Writing
CONFLICTION CONFLICTION

A Poem by ~Paedams