The Gemini Project

The Gemini Project

A Book by Skylar Tamsin
"

Huge portions of Gemini have gone missing. As tensions between Singles and Gems rise thanks to a thickening conspiracy, one bonded Pair seeks answers.

"

Chapters


© 2018 Skylar Tamsin


Author's Note

Skylar Tamsin
Right now I'm looking for overall impressions. The narrative style I've chosen is along the lines of something like West World in the sense that the jargon and origins of how this world came to be are not explained. You have to figure things out as you go. My hope is that it's interesting enough to make you want to Figure Out what the terms mean, what the characters are talking about, etc., without it being too overwhelming for the average reader. This is a balance I'm still working on, and it is by far the biggest thing I'd on which like feedback. What confuses you and why? What works and what doesn't? What makes you ask questions, and what should I explain more if you're just flat out confused enough to want to stop reading?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on July 30, 2018
Last Updated on July 30, 2018
Tags: science fiction, sci-fi, futuristic, dystopia, gemini

Author

Skylar Tamsin
Skylar Tamsin

Dallas, TX



About
Despite never really having thought of myself as a "writer," characters' stories and their worlds have always inevitably found me, begging to be brought to life. I've begun attempting to do them a bit.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Skylar Tamsin