11. Reality

11. Reality

A Chapter by Pancae

While the reality of things hit the 15 year old after her crying stopped, she tried to sort
everything out inside of her head, starting of with the basics.

Rose is not my mother.
Madi is not my sister. 
Rose is my aunt.
Madi is my cousin. 
My parents are Philip and Gaelanda.
They died while destroying a meteor.
Philip is Raven.
Raven and Gaelanda are legends.
I've a twin sister.
Her name is Alilah.
She was kidnapped.
I've to get her back. 

After realizing all of this, morning rolled around and she was more determined than ever. Although the truth of things hit her, hard, she didn't blame Rose for it all.. The reasons behind it were simple; she loved her and knew that her mothe-aunt loved her too. In the end, she'd rather not think about it at all and would like to get some answers from Madison.
Once she got out of bed, the morning started as usual and she dared not to hurt little Madi. Instead, she hugged Rose like any other day and both of their smiles told the other one everything. This time, before answering the knocking on the door, Madi ran over to Delilah and hugged her tight. Then, still in an embrace, the little girl's eyes met Delilah's while saying
'' Good luck in school sis ! '' 
Taking her off guard, Delilah didn't quite know how to respond until she reacted automatically. 
Her arms locked around Madi whilst she crouched down to whisper an '' I love you. '' 
Then before the blue haired girl could walk out of the door, Rose shouted a '' Good luck. '' which set off a smile on Delilah's face and understanding inside of her. 
After all, everything was falling into place.
Then, before she knew it, she was standing outside with a curious looking 11 year old girl in front of her. 
She had red  hair that was put into two braids that reached a good bit below her chin with freckles on her face and friendly green eyes. 
'' Hey ! I'm Sindy Telsa and you're Delilah Enfer. '' 
With a big smile, she started walking with her hands swinging from side to side. When she realized that Delilah was dumb-struck and still standing at the door, she turned around and frowned. 
'' Didn't Jared tell you that I'd be picking you up ? '' 
Then everything came rushing back to click into place. 
'' Oh, um, yup. He did. '' 
Delilah smiled before catching up to the girl. 
'' The entrance changes places just in case.. You know, they find out. It switches every other week, but I think you might get one of the automatic entrances because.. You know.. '' 
Although Delilah hadn't always payed attention to most of the 11 year old she met on a day-to-day bases, Sindy soon became an exception to that. 
'' Automatic entrance ? '' 
'' A tube, you seen them, right ? ''
Delilah felt a little stupid for not catching on earlier, but nodded anyway.
'' And Sindy.. How did you know my name ? '' 
Delilah caught the girls blush before she had time to hide it. 
'' Oh um.. I think the boss will explain everything to you once we get there. '' 
Boss.. So it wasn't just Jared who called Madison that and now that she thought about it, it looked like Delilah must've seemed rather rude going around and calling the boss by her name. 


© 2014 Pancae


Author's Note

Pancae
hello ^^
I don't know if anybody is actually reading this, but if somebody is I'd like to thank you and I've something to tell you ^^.
I'm planning on wrapping this up this year. I really enjoy writing this and have everything planned out already, so from today on-wards there should be a chapter out every other week c: .

Thank you and have a nice day !

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on January 19, 2014
Last Updated on January 19, 2014


Author

Pancae
Pancae

Hogwarts , House : Slytherin



About
I'm a -insert age here- year old that has many novel/story ideas but doesn't know where to share them. I don't know what to do with my life yet, but know that I enjoy creating different plot lines. more..

Writing
1. Prologue 1. Prologue

A Chapter by Pancae


2. Callum 2. Callum

A Chapter by Pancae


The Passing The Passing

A Book by Pancae