13. Story

13. Story

A Chapter by Pancae

 '' That would be nice. '' Delilah replied, although doubt began to creep up on her. 
 Come on. You want to know the whole story.
'' So.. Where should I begin ? '' 
Madison questioned herself, yet within seconds she seemed to have picked a spot.
'' Before your father and mother joined us, back then there was no Supernaturals. The was only ' The Ones ' and they were a small group of people.. Tiny, even. Inexperienced and hungry  for power, they didn't get along very well; as little of them as they were. People.. split. 
The Ones, hungry for power over the normal mortals saw them as less of a value than then. The second half became The Supernaturals and vowed to  protect humans from The Ones.
So, the vow was kept. Through the two World Wars, the ups and downs of humanity.. The vow stood. Then your father and mother joined. They were more than promising; holding the label of the two legends. Yet.. a bit over 14 years ago The Ones done something awful.. 
They combined their powers to form a meteor. A meteor that human technologies were too undeveloped to sense. They hoped to destroy the world and re-build it from scratch. 

The next part you know... Your mother and father lost their lives to keep everyone alive. Most importantly, to keep their two daughters alive.. Gaelanda's pregnancy was kept a secret. Too many people would've wanted to hurt both her and her unborn children. Only a few knew.. A traitor among them.
Avec, a man that now has Alilah and leads The Ones. The very second Gaelanda and Raven left, he kidnapped both you and your sister. Troops were sent the second we realized, of course, but we only managed to get you back.. And now he's been training her, training and preparing to fight The Supernaturals so that his wish could be completed. '' 


Countless seconds ticked by as Delilah tried to take all of that in.. Some of it she knew, yet it hit her as if she had heard it for the first time. 
And Alilah.. Her parents.. Avec. 
'' We've to get her back. You must have some idea of where their hideout is ! I must go and get my sister back ! '' 
Then, just as Madison was about to reply, a different voice answered. 

'' Alright. You'll get to go and save your precious little sister. Under one condition; Touch the  closest wall to you. '' 
 Instantly Delilah's eyes fell on the unnoticed person speaking.
Nicole.
As Delilah's hand reached to touch the white wall, she was flung back by something. Her fingers reached out again before they were flung back with more pressure. 
Oh right. She realized. Nicole; specialty; wind. 


© 2014 Pancae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on May 12, 2014


Author

Pancae
Pancae

Hogwarts , House : Slytherin



About
I'm a -insert age here- year old that has many novel/story ideas but doesn't know where to share them. I don't know what to do with my life yet, but know that I enjoy creating different plot lines. more..

Writing
1. Prologue 1. Prologue

A Chapter by Pancae


2. Callum 2. Callum

A Chapter by Pancae


The Passing The Passing

A Book by Pancae