14. Fire & Wind

14. Fire & Wind

A Chapter by Pancae

For the next few minutes Delilah ran helplessly at walls like a maniac, frantically trying to 

touch one. All of her attempts were simply dismissed and titled useless by Nicole as she kept repelling the blue haired girl back and making her hit the floor.

I think that I might be bruised for life now…

Delilah complained, out of breath and glaring at the smirking wind woman.

‘’ Aw, is the poor little fire freak tired? Should we take a break? ‘’

‘’ Nicole ! That is no way to sp-‘’

‘’ That’s it. ‘’

On your average day it would have taken Delilah good 5 minutes to melt the solid warm thing ( that was apparently called a trugier ; according to Jared ) yet now  it turned to liquid in mere seconds; spreading around her entire body just as fast. She attempted at repelling the liquid out to create flames all around her body since fire got stronger when it went into contact with air. She spent a few lessons with Jared on forming a sort of ' body fire-shield '.

Although Delilah couldn’t see the flames, Nicole’s face was enough to tell her that her attempt had succeeded. She raced to the closest wall as fast as she could, only to be pushed back again. This time by a hand.

‘’ Enough ! ‘’

Madison shouted again.

For a few seconds the blue haired girl thought that Madison was the one that pushed her back, but when she glanced at the spot that she had just been pushed back from, Nicole stood there, rubbing her hand.

Damn you and your flying.

‘’ That really is no way to treat your apprentice, Nicole… And you, Delilah. You’ll just end up straining yourself.

I promise that we will find Alilah as soon as we can and as soon as you’re ready to leave. But for now, it really would be too… irresponsible to leave with as little training as you have. You’ve known about your powers for a few weeks now while Alilah has been training all of her life. You must understand that.. ‘’

‘’ No. ‘’

How could I ?! She’s my sister… my twin !...  The girls thoughts continued to spiral down, rejecting the thought of not going now. She was strong enough.. she could !

‘’ But.. We have to, we mu- ‘’

Delilah was cut off by a voice she seemed to already dislike.

‘’ Oh please. Your sister isn’t in danger. Avec wouldn’t let a hair fall from her head, let alone hurt her. Just get some trai- ‘’

‘’ Jared is unable to come today. ‘’

Madison interrupted, as if Nicole had never spoke.

‘’ You will have to carry out a few lessons without him, Nicole. ‘’

‘’ Alright, boss. ‘’

Although Nicole’s face was one of agreement, her tone was the polar opposite.

‘’ And when do I get to go ?! ‘’

Delilah shouted. They were forgetting about her sister already! While they were having a nice, peaceful time here, Alilah was out there, with some labelled bad guy that killed their parents and is now training their daughter to, probably, destroy the world. How could Madison and Nicole be so peaceful, having known that for 15 years !

‘’ Once you’re re- ‘’

‘’ When will I be ready ? ‘’

She pressed on.

Madison, seeming defeated, remained silent; her face expressionless.

Although she was silent, Delilah could just feel Madison thinking. Soon enough the blond woman on the screen looked up at her, her blue eyes meeting the girl's determined ones.

‘’ Once you’ve mastered switching the trugier in an instant, separating it into at least 5 parts that can last at least 5 hours non-stop and holding skills that can happen to your body, outside of your body and 10 feet away from your body with your full control �" only then will I let you go. ‘’

 

To, around & 10 feet away from your body.

10 feet away.

5 parts.

Hold up for 5 hours.


Condition state; accepted.

 

‘’ Got it. ‘’



© 2014 Pancae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on June 21, 2014
Last Updated on June 21, 2014
Tags: chapter, similarities, fight, powers, book


Author

Pancae
Pancae

Hogwarts , House : Slytherin



About
I'm a -insert age here- year old that has many novel/story ideas but doesn't know where to share them. I don't know what to do with my life yet, but know that I enjoy creating different plot lines. more..

Writing
1. Prologue 1. Prologue

A Chapter by Pancae


2. Callum 2. Callum

A Chapter by Pancae


The Passing The Passing

A Book by Pancae