1. Prologue

1. Prologue

A Chapter by Pancae

It was a quick end, i made sure that it was. 
A simple knot and a step and I was gone.
At least, that's what the plan was. But I didn't leave, I wasn't 'gone'.
Before I go on with.. whatever this is, because i refuse to call it a story, I must clear something up.
No, im not an attention seeker. No, i didn't kill myself because ' my other half didn't love me '. No, I didn't kill myself because my parents didn't love me.
I done it because I had enough. My parents died in a car accident. It happened on my birthday, I was left at my grandmas house, the only grandma i had left. Before I was born my whole family had this big fight over something - I never found out what it was. My parents left to go to the shops to buy something for my birthday cake, because I managed to pull it down onto the ground. I was 5. My grandma passed away when I was 12.
I was thrown into a foster home. Everything was fine until I turned 13, then they decided to re-name me. I was no longer Michael, now it was Tom. Things got worse  when they decided to home school me. I wasn't allowed out and I lost all of my friends. The social services got involved again and I was put into a different home. Things weren't much different there, either. I went to a public hell that often got miss-called as a school. 
Things got bad. The constant bullying, the nobody to talk to. Nobody would miss me. 
My ' parents ' didn't care. They didn't even look at me. I didn't have friends, I skipped class constantly to avoid the bullies and rarely the teachers even bothered with me. I had nobody, the only one I would be hurting would be myself. And after all, if I died, there was a possibility of me being re-united with my parents, right?

But as I said, I didn't die. My body was useless and I'd never wake up from it, my heart stopped beating but.. I wasn't dead.
In fact, the second I closed my eyes I appeared in a room. A room that, in a way, felt familiar. The Marvel Posters.. The movie posters on the ceiling.. Callum! But.. Why would I be in his room? We haven't spoken since I was 5. Sure, we kept in touch, but only up until I was 12. Why would I co-
I should call him. Maybe his new family will let us meet up? My parents could take him in.. They always liked Michael...
The words came from a mind.. a mind that wasn't my own. Was I.. Was I linked with Callum? But why? And would his family take me in if I was alive? Could.. Could I enter my body again? Surely they haven't found me yet?


© 2015 Pancae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on January 12, 2015
Last Updated on January 12, 2015
Tags: suicide, first chapter, book, friendship, tragedy, dont do it


Author

Pancae
Pancae

Hogwarts , House : Slytherin



About
I'm a -insert age here- year old that has many novel/story ideas but doesn't know where to share them. I don't know what to do with my life yet, but know that I enjoy creating different plot lines. more..

Writing
2. Callum 2. Callum

A Chapter by Pancae


The Passing The Passing

A Book by Pancae