Him

Him

A Chapter by PandaPeaceful

Screams. Whimpers. Howls. What was happening?

I was torn. I told myself it was all a dream. Something which would vanish in a breath. But it didn't. I could feel the pain resounding throughout the dark building. I clutched the soft blanket and cringed as another fit of screams erupted in the air. 

I quickly threw a pillow over my ear and waited. But the sound didn't disappear. Almost as if the agonizing voice were fixed in my mind, like a planted chip. I couldn't escape it. Whatever it was. Suddenly, I felt heat erupting throughout my chest. Every muscle, every nerve in my body was moving with such velocity that I thought my very figure would be ripped in half. I was screaming now, or I thought I was. Unbearable pain spiraled over me again and I bit my lip with such effort, that blood began caressing skin.  

Sweat tickled my smooth body as I was transported to the land of blackness. And so, I wondered. Was this the end of me? 

================================================================================

"Don't move her d****t!" I felt my heart flourish- and now I truly knew I had died. Heaven maybe?

"What do you expect us to do? Leave her there?" Hushed voices surrounded me, almost protecting me from the outside world. And yet, my hand desired to touch the trees, to lay my feet onto the wet grass, to simply feel the wind gushing past my face.

"I expect you to do as I say, Emil. One look, and I'll split your face in half." He spoke again. A he, I was not familiar of. A he I yearned to touch, to kiss, to speak to. 

"We have to move her. Jealousy is not something to be captivated by. Don't you think she's been through enough?" A voice spat, a hint of judgement sour on his tongue.

A man growled. His tone vibrating the room with such possessiveness it sent blooming shivers down my spine.

"Out!" Footsteps moved further away, and I frowned at the unexpected scene. What on earth were they fighting about?

I squinted, as my eyes began opening. Small streams of light poured into the room delicately, nearly embracing me as I awoke from my desired slumber. A sleep so profound, that I groaned in regret. I touched my lip, and wiped some lasting drool off of my face. 

I sat up slowly, my eyes still squinting as I searched the gorgeous room. It was Empty. Had I been dreaming? 

"You were not dreaming." A man appeared out of complete nothingness. His back remained my center of attention, and I stared. Wide shoulders blossomed on his gigantic body. Perhaps not gigantic- but I was quite small compared to him. 

Black hair adorned his head magically. And although I had yet to truly see him, I felt my eyebrows raising in curiosity. 

"Take a picture love, it'll last longer," the man spoke fluently. His thick british accent encountering his tongue marvelously.

"Excuse me?" I stared at the man, my cheeks blushing red with intense embarrassment.

"I know I have a stupendous build, there is truly no reason to neglect that." Once again, I stared at him, shocked at that matter.

"You sound a little too confident for your own good. What? Did your mother spoil you too much?" I replied sarcastically. His silence remaining constant.

"My mother is dead, and so is my father. Don't assume things sweetheart, it can lead you to terrible places," His voice was unaffected. Almost as if emotions had been erased from his very soul.

I stayed quiet. My glances solely directed towards the hard wooden floors. Guilt washed over my face, and I bit my lip once again, but immediately flinched, as I felt an old wound erupt. You always choose the perfect moments to start bleeding Grace. 

I made a move to stand up, but my muscles claimed otherwise as I felt them tearing within me. I breathed quickly, my eyes never leaving the sight of the white blanket.

"Here." He faced me, and time stopped. But it wasn't like in the movies, where rain pours down with such elegance, and the charming prince kisses the innocent girl. It was more than that. It was like lightning and thunder were contained in a box, and I was trapped inside. I was flying. The winds pulling me, throwing me, from side to side, so violently that the force began to numb my figure. But I was not dying. No, not at all. Desire, love, hurt, and excitement rushed through me and I felt the world tumbled to the ground like cones of ice falling onto concrete. 

My mouth was open in awe, and my eyes were admiring his very presence. And yet, he was emotionless. Was I a fool for feeling this way? I had just met him, and I felt myself being dragged towards him. 

His grey eyes flashed into mine, and I stared at his breathtaking face. His hair cascaded down, over his eyes, but not much further. His fingers reached up, and with the most delicate of fabrics, and he wiped the drops of blood off of my blushing face. For just one moment, I let myself go. His irises shone gold with admiration, but in seconds, all traces of sentiment faded

He instantly retreated, and I felt bare, isolated. 

Stop it Grace. You are human. You see a hot guy, and you immediately fall head over heels. Don't let them in. Don't let them breaks your damaged heart. Not again.

I looked away, and closed my eyes. I needed to close my eyes. I needed to leave. Even if it was for a simple breath. 

The moment my eyes opened, he was gone. Only the smell of rain and mint lingered inside the suddenly white room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up at the ceiling and wondered. Why couldn't I just be in Hawaii? Instead, I was stuck in a house, full of incredibly beautiful guys, that seemed to hold some kind of mutual secret. And although I desperately was trying to avoid it, there was only one man, that seemed to make me want to tear my heart out and stomp on it for eternity. 

I needed an escape. My stomach churned loudly, and I finally decided to head to the glorious kitchen. 

My eyes travelled from painting to painting. Each one holding a bucket full of dust on them, almost as if no one bothered to clean them, or even run their fingers past them. Once I reached the vacant kitchen, I made a move towards the cabinets, and searched for the one thing, which would actually make me happy. Yogurt. One could call it an obsession, I just call it fate.

My hand reached for the peached flavoured yogurt and I smiled in utter contentment. I grazed a spoon, and soon, my lips touched the delicious substance. I moaned as I tasted the sweetness, and I questioned my existence. Why couldn't I just live off of tasting yogurts? I bet I could make a living off of that.

I chuckled and I soon found myself throwing away the plastic container. 

"You do realize that we aren't filming a commercial here right?" I looked at Emil and smirked at his awful attempt of a joke.

"People in commercials always look impeccable, so thank you for calming me impeccable," I said, grinning from ear to ear, like a child winning a teddy bear.

"Grace, you are so cute. You looked like you were being auditioned, but were cut off because your moaning caught the director's off guard." He smirked back at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Emil, shut up. And Grace, I apologize for Emil, but you did look like you were enjoying that yogurt a little too much." Nash entered the room, his hair printed into a wet perfection.

"Very funny you two. At least I don't cower away from a short-tempered guy," I fake smiled and walked towards the exit as I witnessed both of the boys, standing with their mouths wide open.

"And Emil, I would close that mouth of yours. You wouldn't want flies in your mouth, now would you?" I smirked triumphantly and headed towards the garden. No one would mess with me, or my precious yogurt.

Hope you liked it!! Don't forget to comment down below and tell me what you thought!

Here's a little something to cheer you up!

Here's a little something to cheer you up!



© 2017 PandaPeaceful


Author's Note

PandaPeaceful
Don't forget to review! Love you all!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on December 3, 2017
Last Updated on December 3, 2017