Underworld Beings

Underworld Beings

A Chapter by Questmaster
"

Beings That existed elsewhere in the universe Some vampires don't like to be called "Demon". But Werewolves do, I wonder why.

"

Underworld Beings


Vampires. 


Existing in their own realm until the Demons invaded their realm. The Demons  forcing them to work as low ranking demons in the Underworld. Vampires haven't been back to their home Realm for years.  A large number of Vampires made it to planets to get away from the underworld... Vampires have Gray skin, pointy ears, white hair and red eyes that see in the Dark. 


Their Fangs can only be seen when they go to bite you.They need to feed on blood. Sunlight will burn them back to the Underworld. Some Vampires have worked their way up the ranks of the Underworld. These Vampires have legions of demons that they might be sent to hunt Living Vampires. Vampires have great psychic powers. 


They have strong skin...


Only Shine weapons can kill them. Holy and silver bullets. Angles Sigil can ward off vampires. A vampire can turn into bats  moving indescribably quick. They have super strength. They are Magic resistant but weak against water magic and illusion magic. Stabbing in the Heart Kills them too. Vampires can hear hearts beats..and smell fresh blood in veins. If bitten and live..You will be a day-walker vampire. Sunglasses are your befriend. no cure..You'er a vampire now. Vampires speak Pire.


Werewolves.  


Werewolves live in the dark part of the 4th dimension. Every 13 days on the 4th dimension its a Full moon for 2 nights. The Two Kingdoms and cute mystical creatures hide underground for two days to evade the Monstrous Wolf beasts. After the full moon is over they hibernate until the next full moon.  Werewolves Are about six feet tall with Black or Grey Fur and very Muscular.  Walking on their hinge legs. Great sense of smell especially for fresh dropped blood. If Werewolves get to planets they can be killed by anything. However, they are extremely resilient and will fight to the death... 


Werewolves and vampires are rivals and great partners. If bitten or starched you will turn into a Werewolf during full moons. Only an Angel can remove the curse form your blood. Every cute creature is alive and well after the full moon in the 4th dimension..but mentally and emotionally scared for awhile..forever babies might be new Nephilim... They eat Candy form the candy tree to cope.



© 2019 Questmaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
1 Review
Added on February 23, 2019
Last Updated on March 29, 2019
Tags: Panora Universe, fantasy, Sci-fi, race, Celestial, GODS, Angels, Nephilim, Demons, Werewolves, Vampires