Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Alex

Aunt Alice had said that the Volturi would be comming in about three months. It would be long, because again, they would all come, Caius, Marcus, Aro, Jane, Alec.. Even Renata, Demetri and Felix. The wives would not be comming this time though, I'd heard it was because they didn't want to risk their lives.. That made me even more nervous.
Our past visitors came again, not all of them but most. Zafrina, Kate, Tanya, Benjamin, Zachiri, Vladmir.. Carlisle said Peter and Charlotte were going to come, which brought Alice to a vision of María, Jasper's creator, comming too.
"Will she be able to control herself?" Dad had growled at Alice.
"Yes, Edward. She is only comming to help us. She's bringing two more newborns though.. We'll have to keep them away from Nessie.." she said through her teeth. "I wish I could see!" she groaned.
"Sorry, Alice.. I'll be at Jake's.." I whispered. She nodded and danced away to her room muttering about the filthy mutts that blocked everything from her.
*Dad.. Do tell her I'm sorry.. I don't want her snapping because of me..* I thought warily.
"Don't worry, Nessie.. She's not mad at anyone.. More at herself actually.. She's been trying to bond with the werewolves."
*Shape-shifters..*
He chuckled. "Shape-shifters," he corrected, "So she can see through them.. She only caught a glimpse of what they would be eating that afternoon." he chuckled darkly and I heard Alice hiss and chuckle too. I rolled my eyes and kissed dad's cheek. I noticed his black eyes.
"Dad? Why haven't you gone hunting?" I asked, curiosity plain in my voice.
He hesitated. He looked away for a minute and he hugged me.
"You should go now." he said tensly. "Alice is getting desperated.." he murmured and walked away. I stood there frozen. Why hadn't dad hunt? He always kept his eyes golden now.. He would go with mom and Esme.. I searched for Esme. She wasn't in the house, though I heard some noise comming from her bedroom. It took me half a second to get there.
"Esme?" I asked, looking around for her. I went into her closet. There she was! She was looking for a coat. Sh looked at me with worried, dark eyes.
"Hey, Nessie." she said flatly. She kept searching for her coat.
"Are you ok?" I whispered hugging her. She hugged me back, crushing me with her iron strenghth.
"Esme?" I repeated. She let me go and kissed my cheek. "Is everything ok?" I asked worried now. Why was she acting this way? She looked troubled. Fear was in her eyes.
"Carlisle" she whispered. "Carlisle!"
"What? What happened to him?"
"He.. He left two days ago.. Searching for-" she edited a part. "He hasn't come back.. It never takes too long.. He should.." she stopped. Edward was at the door then.
"We found-" he stopped when he saw me. He looked intently at Esme. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. She then ran to the door.
*Dad. What are you hiding from me?*
"Nothing." he said, no tone in his voice.
*Yes you are dad! I'm not being fooled. Just tell me.*
He hesitated for a second and then we heard someone comming up the stairs.
"It's Jake." he muttered.
Jake hugged me from behind. I stayed frozen, waiting for dad's answer.
"Nothing Jacob" dad said through his teeth. I frowned.
*Just say it dad..*
He looked like he was crying. He covered his face in his palms and spoke quietly.
"The Volturi have Carlisle and Bella." he said. That was it. I fell to the floor and cried. This could only be a nightmare. They couldn't possibly have mom! She was strong! She had her power! And Carlisle! He was a true loyal friend of the Volturi! He had been one of them! I cried louder. Jake stayed frozen in place. Dad would be crying too, if it weren't that it was impossible. And then I knew..
We were all going to die.


© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on July 17, 2010
Last Updated on July 17, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex